Your wishlist (SUGGESTIONS) for Jurassic World Evolution

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Nice that there is a thread for this!

1) More world customization: I want to build my own own park! And I like to bring details in it to give it more 'uniqueness'. Bridges over river I made, Tall grass, maybe Palm trees.
Simply more special and customizable structures like benches, you know what I mean?

2) Other species of Dinosaurs: I would love to see aqua dinosaurs and flying ones! For that you have to build deeper water or a cave / underground part.

3) More defense structures: Only a fence? No! I want to protect my visitors and some automatic submachine guns or a gas would be nice. The raptors should escape, but more defense structures would be neat!

4) Visitor control: When I can control jeeps and helicopters, why not a visiter? Walk around in my own park, go into hotels or shops visit my park. This would be awesome!
4.5) Configurable shops: Buildings where I can change the costs, collection?

5) Visitor interactivity: Guest should interact with the park. Even sit on benches or throw sth. in the trashcan.

6) Dinosaur AI: I don't say much, because I see it a lot in this thread :)

7) Day/Night cycle: " "

8) More ways to show the dinosaurs: There are some ways where visitors can see the dino, but it would be nice to see more buildings or ways to show my guests the raptors!

9) A CO-OP or Multiplayer freature: I know most games of this type don't have one, but I mean building one park together or be a visitor in another park would be just awesome!

X) A wishlist system: This is not a game freature, but it would be awesome for the community! Like a vote system for the wishes the community have, so everyone can vote up for a freature another one want (the first one will appear at the top) and a search system. I have seen that in discord so far.

Last edited:
If true that the monorail serves as a "Portal" to bring guests on the Island/Park, I dont like that approach.

I think that there should be a place where boats and helicopters land and then guest get on a monorail and Trevor through to the park ( you should be able to see where the people get on the island

Perhaps if you click on the monorail, you can be shown a cut-scene of guests arriving. This might satisfy those wishing to see them coming as well as those that have no interest in doing so.

I agree that a Gentle Giants Petting Zoo would be neat, but I think Frontier confirmed that there will be no kids in the game.

Considering the fact that guests can be eaten, it makes sense that there will be no kids in the game. I did not think of this when making my comment. Thanks for your comment.

At the top of my wish list would be that dinosaur land and ED have separate forums that didn't cross over when you hit the new posts link

At the top of my wish list would be that dinosaur land and ED have separate forums that didn't cross over when you hit the new posts link

I spy with my little eye an unnecessary and antagonizing comment in this topic. That's something to take up with the community managers. These are the Frontier forums. If you want Jurassic World Evolution and No Man's Sky to have their own separate forums, bring it up with them and not here please.

Last edited:
Easy;

1.-Great performance, which is very well optimized
2.-Day/ night cycle in all islands

This two wishes must be priority

3.-Carnotaurus
4.-Daspletosaurus
5.-No multiplayer, this game doesn't need this.
6.-Carnotaurus and Daspletosaurus
7.-Constant updates
8.-Have I already said Carnotaurus and Daspletosaurus? Also Albertosaurus please
9.-Site B. We need see the dinosaurs free without people, buidlings and fences

Last edited:
Hi folks,

Have noticed there are numerous threads regarding wishlists and what you'd like to see in the game. So without further cluttering the forums, please place all of your ideas and wish lists as a reply to this thread here. You're welcome to post to this thread as much as you'd like.

Please note that posting here does not denote your idea will be added to the game.

JURASSIC WORLD EVOLUTION WILL NOT LET US DOWN , I HAVE FAITH IN FRONTIER...
Hi Dino Fans and FRONTIER.....

First of all Great Job for Frontier for making this Wonderful Piece of Work everything looks Beautiful...
I just want to pinpoint as a fan of Jurassic Park/World and of Frontier some things i saw as a third viewer and state my ideas that hope will help the developers , what I would like to see and ''IN THE END HAVE A FIVE STAR RATING'' game that we will all love...

1. The repair team ..for example the fence , I notice that when repairing it , its done in a blink of an eye .. I would like ( THREE WORKERS IN THE RANGER JEEP ) And see all three of them get off the jeep ( one as a scout and two repair men to fix the fence or when refilling the feeders ) and repair it for real like its shown on the trailer were the T-Rex breaks through , are like when constructing a building. And depending on the damage it will take time , making it more dangerous for the workers and more chances for the dinosaurs '' TO FIND A WAY '' if you know what I mean...

2. The dino fights I've notice that the herbivore dinosaurs (not even the goat) don't panic and run when a carnivore comes close or when it roars , there's this awkward moment between them , a pause i would say ( Especially when a Human or Struthiomimus is about to get Eaten )... And then i watched a video of two carnivores fighting and again the one ceratosaurus would copy the other ones moves ... '' I BIT YOU BIT , I ROAR YOU ROAR , I ATTACK YOU ATTACK '' again awkward there moves were the same... I hope to see more like ( Head/Body Push running Biting Attacking Throwing down and Pinning the other dinosaurs to the ground ) more ACTION then an RPG that I saw... I'm not going to say about blood I believe there will be...BUT I Hope there will also be injuries like scares and claw marks after a battle...

3. I would like to see a little more splash in the water , when a dinosaur is running in the the water or just playing

4. I would like to see if you can release baby dinosaurs like sweet giants in the movie....

5. I would love to see dinosaurs in the night.. ( Day/Night cycle )...for example night predators like ( velociraptor ) and generally how the dinosaurs interact with each other in the night.

Well that's it , these are my ideas....
I hoped I helped and can't wait to play the game ..... Best of Luck and again Great Job...

( PS ) I know you hear all kind of stuff , what i really want to say is thank you for the game i believe you Won't let us down you will Do your Best and try to make Everybody Happy .
I believe we all will be in for a Surprise and it is going to be a game 65 Million Years in the Making... and just like the movie , everybody who took place in making the game will be remembered as to have made THE BEST DINOSAUR ( JURASSIC PARK/WORLD ) GAME EVER AND YOU ALL SHOULD BE PROUD ...Again Thank you keep up the great work and Blow are Minds.....

Last edited:
- Metriacanthosaurus is too small on the Jurassic World website and will probably be too small in game. Must. Have. Bigger. Metriacanthosaurus.
- Fix Edmontosaurus' running animation, his front legs clip through each other and it's terrible. Have the front legs be more off to the side.
- Give me Carnotaurus and Acrocanthosaurus already! And make Acrocanthosaurus accurate, not too fat and faster than rex but slightly less health and damage so they're balanced
- Orange vehicle skins? Ummm... No. Make it so you can change vehicle skins or get rid of those orange wastes of skins.
- Don't even think about giving me dumb behaviors or AI or whatever. Don't.
- Please, PLEASE, larger maps, larger amounts of stuff you can make, limits are the worst thing ever, nobody wants limits. NOBODY.
- Jurassic Park reskins and remodels. I know this won't be in the game, but I want it.
- Metriacanthosaurus gives a double birdy (middle fingers) when he roars... don't remove that. Please keep that. I really want that.
- Decorations. Signs, Flags, Flowers, Rocks and stuff like that.
- Obviously I know this won't be in game but I love the newer half bipedal half quadrupedal new Spino (I might post some photos later for you to see if you're just some random dude)
- MOOOOOD SUUUUPPOOOOOOOORRRRRRT!!!! This is exactly what we moved away from JPOG and to JWE in hopes of a more accessible, moddable game, not a strict game against customization.

Other random dumb stuff
- Borealopelta
- Pachyrhinosaurus
- Carnotaurus
- Daspletosaurus
- Acrocanthosaurus
- Site B
- Sandbox
- Creative mode or something
- Creative site B sandbox idk
- Giganotosaurus is trash, Acro and Carcha are better

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom