"A test of courage and skill."
Not much of these are needed for Exploration or Trade/Transport... Contrariwise to combat based activities.

Maybe try offering t-shirts and cake for the SDC? Rinzler might know a secret or two, or maybe Ryan. Harry probably doesn't but I bet he's hot. I once heard this rumour Raxxla can only be found in open mode, but I haven't tested it lately. It's still more likely than what the Twitch streamers say.

Or perhaps the CQC discord has been infiltrated by The Dark Wheel? I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case. I've learned much there. Musky probably knows where the Raxxla is but he won't tell.

I know for certain 200 million in Pilot's Federation combat bonds in one week won't unlock an invitation, but I wouldn't entirely rule out some of those anti-xeno groups haven't received one. Having observed how AXI operate against a green Thargoid (looks like spring onions), it seemed like there was some sort of plan to what they were doing.

I don't think Carcosa is Raxxla but perhaps it will become one in the future.

Scytale

Banned
...snip..
Well, I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out to be a PvP guy who finds Raxxla... They know every single game mechanic better than nobody else.
Now, I can't see any point in relating CQC to the Quest.. You mean obtaining a CQC Elite rank would help/be requiered ?
(Musky = Ava Kedavra = CCCP Ivan K. ?)

Last edited:
ColonelScouse is quad elite. He hasn't gotten any Raxxla invite/info/tdw invites for it. I wouldn't pursue this avenue personally but won't discourage any who chooses to.

A preliminary report on my survey of the sector called 'Phaa Chrie' in The Void. I'll be rushing back to take part in a Buckyball Racing Club event tomorrow, so it won't be for over a week, possibly, until I can get the full one sorted out with system names and uploaded imagery etc.

The key point: nothing whatsoever Raxxla-related.

Most of the bright stars (spectral type B or brighter) were surveyed in the last month. There are probably a handful remaining that are hard to find in the galaxy map. The brightest stars include three stars of spectral type B8 III, one K7 II and one K8 II. There was one AEBE5 VI with a B0 V secondary. Two neutron stars were found.
Of these systems, one included a significant number of biological signal sources, being all of the same Anemone type (of those visited), spread among four high-g planets.
Six systems were found with biological signal sources. Two varieties of Anemone were found and the rest were Crystalline Shards.
Earth-like Worlds: 7 (4 previously discovered, one of those had also been mapped)
Ammonia Worlds: 7
No Notable Stellar Phenomena were found. The Void lacks a Codex entry for Lagrange Clouds so they might be absent from this region, or be unusually rare.
It was a worthwhile visit to find this out and the Galactic Rim has a certain charm of its own with its low star density and the view of the Milky Way. Fly safe o7

.. and become the target of the entire Church

Is it proved right/canon that TDW lady who introduced Salomé to CoR in Premonition was Rebecca ? I can't remember...
Btw, long time since I heard of these...
https://forums.frontier.co.uk/search/56093/

No, that was the spiky-haired woman. Possibly Elyssia Fields? I got confused at that point.
@Jaiotu: ah, got confused, was thinking Rebecaa was a member of TDW, but you’ve reminded me she was (for a while) a member of The Club. The spiky-haired woman was DW (at least Drew had that as part of her story in Premonition).

Last edited:
So I've been away for 6 weeks or so in a dark corner of the world without much internet. These places still exist, and I thought it might be because I was near Raxxla, but alas I couldn't find it in the real world so I'm back in the virtual world! So, what's been happening, any news?!

Are we still roughly in the same place = no firm clues, and still debating if SD's TDW is actually TDW or are they pretenders? People still coming up with <insert god/pantheon/stories/fables/constellations randomly here> ideas that haven't yet born fruit?

So I've been away for 6 weeks or so in a dark corner of the world without much internet. These places still exist, and I thought it might be because I was near Raxxla, but alas I couldn't find it in the real world so I'm back in the virtual world! So, what's been happening, any news?!

Are we still roughly in the same place = no firm clues, and still debating if SD's TDW is actually TDW or are they pretenders? People still coming up with <insert god/pantheon/stories/fables/constellations randomly here> ideas that haven't yet born fruit?

There are also other ideas that haven’t borne fruit. You could always read the thread! 😊

Her description from tdw novela..
She was quite small. Her skin was olive, her eyes dark. She wore her hair in a fashionable series of spikes, like a porcupine.
Chapter 15 of ED Premonition:
“Ah, the Children of Raxxla.’ The spiky-haired woman began. ‘How sweet. I trust your trip was safe, Commanders?’
‘Safe as it can be in this day and age,’ replied Thorn.
The woman turned to him.
‘You understand who I represent, I assume, Commander Thorn?’
‘I’ve seen you run missions out of Shinrarta Dezhra,’ Thorn replied.
‘Shinrarta Dezhra?’ The woman laughed, her scorn plain to hear. ‘You think the Dark Wheel advertises on a station board in plain sight? That we need rookie pilots to drag a couple of tonnes of thrumpberry flavouring across to Hutton Orbital? A trivial ploy to keep the Founders off our backs.”

Excerpt From
Elite Dangerous: Premonition
Drew Wagar
This material may be protected by copyright.

Chapter 15 of ED Premonition:
“Ah, the Children of Raxxla.’ The spiky-haired woman began. ‘How sweet. I trust your trip was safe, Commanders?’
‘Safe as it can be in this day and age,’ replied Thorn.
The woman turned to him.
‘You understand who I represent, I assume, Commander Thorn?’
‘I’ve seen you run missions out of Shinrarta Dezhra,’ Thorn replied.
‘Shinrarta Dezhra?’ The woman laughed, her scorn plain to hear. ‘You think the Dark Wheel advertises on a station board in plain sight? That we need rookie pilots to drag a couple of tonnes of thrumpberry flavouring across to Hutton Orbital? A trivial ploy to keep the Founders off our backs.”

Excerpt From
Elite Dangerous: Premonition
Drew Wagar
This material may be protected by copyright.
Is there some kind of confirmation saying that Drew Wagar has anymore real information about the dark wheel than he has about raxxla. This is just my own thoughts on it though I don't really know what's going on.

Top Bottom