Thargoid Attacks: Where, When and What you can do about it

Can I ask in this thread a build, usually for a solo commander, for the fight against thargoids? I had thought of Alliance Crusader, but I really have no idea.

I apologize if it is not the place.

Thx u so much!.

I will check that. But not having much idea, I don't know what to look for.
No problem. On the site above's main page, click "Discord" on the right, accept the invite and get Discord open.
Within Discord, and on the AXI page, to the left is #Ship-Builds - in there, after you've done your introductions, ask away.

However, if you're learning the ropes, follow the first Wiki site and browse the builds - there's plenty to do before you can get your ship to those build specs (i.e. a lot of materials, Guardian site work and so on).

What kind of experience with Interceptors (i.e. Thargoids) do you have?

I've never actually seen one xD.

Currently I have all the guardian equipment unlocked, all the engineering and wanted to start delving into this field
Oh, excellent. Are you going to have some fun :D

I will humbly suggest you use the Discord for #request-for-wing-PC and go play with people that are (constantly) on the look out for chums to battle the flowers with. This way you can learn with those that are experienced - and if I may, having a go on your own - whilst kinda spooky and cool - is not going to result in a win straight away. In fact, you will may have to learn to enjoy the rebuy screen for a while ;)
I guess, given your experience so far, you know where to find them (having done the pre-work), but again, my suggestion is around Maia (Asterope is a good shout).

Beyond that, there are a TON of solo-kill videos on YouTube, mostly linked on Discord and, if you use the "PIN" icon, as an FAQ, plenty of excellent resources.

TLDR: Find a friend for your first outing.

Oh, excellent. Are you going to have some fun :D
Thx for all info, i will ask soon in the discord AXI :p.

1626864942446.png

It is time to take the initiative and know the truth

Can I ask in this thread a build, usually for a solo commander, for the fight against thargoids? I had thought of Alliance Crusader, but I really have no idea.

I apologize if it is not the place.
si if you have engineers unlocked you can serve this: https://s.orbis.zone/fuzi

The thargoids attack mostly goes to the helmet, you need good integrity, a good protector for the modules, a lot of speed, gauus cannons to destroy interceptor hearts is, if for now you want to start only with scouts thargoids that are easier to kill, good pay and you will learn to move slowly I recommend a configuration like this https://s.orbis.zone/fuzl

Pulled the flight ops plan from the Perdition and Sacrosanct.

Perdition talks about drinking alien ichor and making sacrifices.
Route: Etain, Merope, Pl Sec AB-W b2-4, Evagelis, WH Sec DL-Y d9

Sacrosanct talks about being 'The Chosen'.
Route: Etain, Maia, Cal Sec DL-Y d4, Cal Sec BA-A e6, Cal Sec JH-V c2-6

I'm in the California Nebula now, no NHSS but plenty of surface locations. (trust me to forget a surface scanner...)

Pulled the flight ops plan from the Perdition and Sacrosanct.

Perdition talks about drinking alien ichor and making sacrifices.
Route: Etain, Merope, Pl Sec AB-W b2-4, Evagelis, WH Sec DL-Y d9

Sacrosanct talks about being 'The Chosen'.
Route: Etain, Maia, Cal Sec DL-Y d4, Cal Sec BA-A e6, Cal Sec JH-V c2-6

I'm in the California Nebula now, no NHSS but plenty of surface locations. (trust me to forget a surface scanner...)
Okay, this I already read 2 hours ago in discord, from today until Tuesday I will be exploring some nebulae, but I will return and I will go through all those systems just in case, if something happens, I can go quickly and not do it blindly, sure something will happen

All the surface locations seem to be barnacles. Still a tight little loop for a megaship, 42ly and 20ly around a central system though that seems empty for now.
Future content tm?

Testing my new explorer Diamondback build, I made a small trip to the Coalsack nebula (Musca Dark region, about 500 lys away from Sol, so pretty close to the bubble edge). Upon arriving, I randomly found a Carrier stationed in the area, then another in a system close by..

I have never been there before, and the whole nebula was brimming with Thargoids. All systems full of non human signals, up to level 9. It was fun that i came upon them by accident (it is a well known alien area, but not to me, as I haven't interacted with them in a while.. So I played hide and seek for a while, found a few destroyed ships, finally managed to jump away with the ship still in one piece.. hehe! I don't remember the Pleiades ever being that bad!

Reminded me when while exploring in the Formidine Rift I came across the Zurara megaship by plain luck.. just a creepy abandoned huge ship that appeared out of nowhere. What were the chances? :D One of my exploring highlights for roleplay value!

Last edited:
Top Bottom