Here is Inara data on that location for ease of...
Screenshot_20220729-203925_Chrome.jpg

View attachment 315917

Did I read it wrong or did I just visit after you guys?

And if you follow the link here is his Dark Wheel Squadron...

View attachment 315919

View attachment 315920

And I don't see anyone disagreeing with him....

Mmm, I haven't caught up with that server since yesterday morning, but I think you’re misunderstanding some things there. IIRC Guru apparently had some form of mental health crisis a year or so ago and made several odd claims....he did later own up to that and I think that is the topic of the previous post (though I haven’t read it) he refers to in your pic. Thankfully he seems to be fully recovered now.

[edit: I am currently reading some previous posts in IRH. The DW invitation that Guru received (which @Emperor refers to above) and showed a screenshot of on 12/1/21 in the IRH #raxxla-general-chat channel, is an invitation to Scolio’s DW Squadron, which is player-controlled and has nothing to do with FD’s TDW in-game!! (Unless Scolio is an FD undercover agent? 😉)]
732C2F27-04C3-413A-B0FD-7088B0E263B4.png

Guru doesn't own the Dark Wheel Squadron. ScolioTheMost set it up and Inara shows him as the commander; See https://inara.cz/squadron/7105/. IRH is also Scolio’s discord.

I can’t see that Guru is the subject of the claims I reported. I only reported those posts because @Rochester has had some discussion with FD support and their response seemed to imply that the codex TDW is fluff, or at least not currently in-game (perhaps their storyline hasn’t yet been started, either by FD or players), so I thought he might be interested in those claims. This might, of course, indicate that FD have internal secrets and the people responding to Rochester weren’t in on it, or were obfuscating....

As far as I can see the matter is likely to be a dead end.

Though as I said previously, the codex states that TDW has existed since the earliest days of space travel, implying the old worlds is where to look for them. The hidden TDW station (if it is not just fluff) should therefore also be in that area since such old stations would not have had the technology to travel very far, but would have been useful in early colonisation attempts. @djadjok might have something to say about Tip Off missions in those areas. They might have been introduced during the FD revamp of the mission system (IIRC around version 2.2?), & might conceivably have included a portion of missions relating to TDW to replace the original Elite Shinrarta missions that were deleted around then. I think Djadjok said not all TO missions had been uncovered, but I’m a bit hazy; certainly DB said a while ago he knew not all missions had been found. If you want a break from hunting Raxxla you might want to check it out; I’m not convinced TDW know anything about Raxxla so if they exist in-game it might be more fluff. one of the books, and I think the codex, say TDW never found Raxxla.

Edit: while walking the copawlot my breakfast coffee started to take effect and I recollected that in Premonition Drew Wagar had Luko say that TDW HQ used to be in Tionisla. I seem to remember that I interpreted that as referring to Rebecca’s ship being interred in the orbiting graveyard, which of course is not in-game. However it might have been a genuine hint ... I’d suggest allying to all factions in Tionisla and doing all TO missions presented to see if anything comes of it. I’m afraid with my hands I dont think I can do that sort of concentrated play any more. Im struggling trying to drop into a comet!

After much messing about I have repaired my ship (PC) and may get chance to fly a little tomorrow (if today’s hangover isn’t too bad!). I replaced the psu but that still didn't correct the fault. Turned out to be two ram modules that have gone down & prevent the machine from booting.

Last edited:
Mmm, I haven't caught up with that server since yesterday morning, but I think you’re misunderstanding some things there. IIRC Guru apparently had some form of mental health crisis a year or so ago and made several odd claims....he did later own up to that and I think that is the topic of the previous post (though I haven’t read it) he refers to in your pic. Thankfully he seems to be fully recovered now.

Guru doesn't own the Dark Wheel Squadron. ScolioTheMost set it up and Inara shows him as the commander; See https://inara.cz/squadron/7105/. IRH is also Scolio’s discord.

I can’t see that Guru is the subject of the claims I reported. I only reported those posts because @Rochester has had some discussion with FD support and their response seemed to imply that the codex TDW is fluff, or at least not currently in-game (perhaps their storyline hasn’t yet been started, either by FD or players), so I thought he might be interested in those claims. This might, of course, indicate that FD have internal secrets and the people responding to Rochester weren’t in on it, or were obfuscating....

As far as I can see the matter is likely to be a dead end.

Though as I said previously, the codex states that TDW has existed since the earliest days of space travel, implying the old worlds is where to look for them. The hidden TDW station (if it is not just fluff) should therefore also be in that area since such old stations would not have had the technology to travel very far, but would have been useful in early colonisation attempts. @djadjok might have something to say about Tip Off missions in those areas. They might have been introduced during the FD revamp of the mission system (IIRC around version 2.2?), & might conceivably have included a portion of missions relating to TDW to replace the original Elite Shinrarta missions that were deleted around then. I think Djadjok said not all TO missions had been uncovered, but I’m a bit hazy; certainly DB said a while ago he knew not all missions had been found. If you want a break from hunting Raxxla you might want to check it out; I’m not convinced TDW know anything about Raxxla so if they exist in-game it might be more fluff. one of the books, and I think the codex, say TDW never found Raxxla.
I think you are missing out on some of the pre-history of the DW squadron. It wasnt originally created by Scolio.

I think you are missing out on some of the pre-history of the DW squadron. It wasnt originally created by Scolio.
Possibly, as I wasnt interested in joining I didnt pay much attention. On Inara Scolio is detailed as the Squadron Commander & base as Tionisla; from the posts I read I assumed it was his initiative. Searching IRH for “squadron” shows a mention by Scolio in #news announcing the formation of a DW squadron dated 11/7/22, but I thought it was older than that (Inara is showing squadron date as 912 days) as I joined the server because several people were very helpful in checking out the “green glow” observations (proven to be a graphics glitch) I spotted while asteroid hunting in Sol, and that was around December 2020 to Feb 2021. I thought the squadron idea was floated around then, but memory is hazy. I eventually got fed up with all the lore trolling and pareidolia B_S I was reading and dropped out of the server a while ago, until last week when I thought I’d check it out again.

Edit: @yelboc do you want to clarify the DW Squadron history for us? 🙂

Last edited:
Oh, and while rereading some IRH posts I came across my post about the station ad showing an old station by Brewer orbiting above a planet, the ad says “looking down on worlds since 3100”. A station is expensive so would only be put in a system being colonised. By 3100 the colonised worlds were Sol, Tau Ceti, Delta Pavonis, Altair, Beta Hydri & Eotienses, and maybe Achenar & Arcturus.

Edit: mmm, can’t see anything that says when Tionisla was colonised, just that it’s one of the old worlds...
Edit2: ah...the Old Worlds were established in the early 2400's. The first four colonies, Lave, Leesti, Diso, and Zaonce, were established between 2412 and 2422. They established trade routes and created their own colonies in Reorte, Riedquat, Tionisla, and Orerve.
Edit3: that Brewer station ad seems to be from pre-release artwork. Might be the basis for TDW station?
E974A530-E284-4593-B6D4-18291185ECB4.png

Last edited:
Oh, and while rereading some IRH posts I came across my post about the station ad showing an old station by Brewer orbiting above a planet, the ad says “looking down on worlds since 3100”. A station is expensive so would only be put in a system being colonised. By 3100 the colonised worlds were Sol, Tau Ceti, Delta Pavonis, Altair, Beta Hydri & Eotienses, and maybe Achenar & Arcturus.

Edit: mmm, can’t see anything that says when Tionisla was colonised, just that it’s one of the old worlds...
Edit2: ah...the Old Worlds were established in the early 2400's. The first four colonies, Lave, Leesti, Diso, and Zaonce, were established between 2412 and 2422. They established trade routes and created their own colonies in Reorte, Riedquat, Tionisla, and Orerve.
I need to re-evaluate my Yggdrasil sphere of influence, I unintentionally omitted all of those systems, probably due to a mental block against pre-Dangerous lore (that’s bias for you sometimes it’s subconscious).

*edited;
Never the less, including these old systems may identify something, so I’ll update the Yggdrasil analysis.

Last edited:
I need to re-evaluate my Yggdrasil sphere of influence, I unintentionally omitted all of those systems, probably due to a mental block against pre-Dangerous lore (that’s bias for you sometimes it’s subconscious).

*edited: nope disregard - ‘‘twas correct as date parameters was 2296. Ignore me, I’ve been up since 5am and have since associated myself with the kettle.
Old worlds also included Quator, Orrere (base of The Code pirate group), Uszaa.

From tourist beacon Lave colonised- Colonial Deep Space Cruisers Herschel and Oberon reached the system then designated L-453 in 2412. Oberon crops up regularly wrt TDW lore..a hint??

Last edited:
Possibly, as I wasnt interested in joining I didnt pay much attention. On Inara Scolio is detailed as the Squadron Commander & base as Tionisla; from the posts I read I assumed it was his initiative. Searching IRH for “squadron” shows a mention by Scolio in #news announcing the formation of a DW squadron dated 11/7/22, but I thought it was older than that (Inara is showing squadron date as 912 days) as I joined the server because several people were very helpful in checking out the “green glow” observations (proven to be a graphics glitch) I spotted while asteroid hunting in Sol, and that was around December 2020 to Feb 2021. I thought the squadron idea was floated around then, but memory is hazy. I eventually got fed up with all the lore trolling and pareidolia B_S I was reading and dropped out of the server a while ago, until last week when I thought I’d check it out again.

Edit: @yelboc do you want to clarify the DW Squadron history for us? 🙂
Well just that Scolio was given the squadron by the originator, and the incidents referred to above happened before it was handed over.

no they werent. Not sure I can remember who it was exactly, and even so, no benefit to naming them. I expect a little digging will give you the information.

Even if it was a FDev group, I feel it still is a red herring. Regardless of who runs it, it still is a player squadron and anyone in it most likely would be spreadimg false information especially as I don't believe FDev would be willing to give something more the what bragging rights (go down in history as person to discover..)) could give.

To throw a number... 100k, a Cobra III skin and sign an nda would be my thought.

no they werent. Not sure I can remember who it was exactly, and even so, no benefit to naming them. I expect a little digging will give you the information.
Ah, I did do some digging but didnt find any info. So it seems that the “DW Squadron invitation” under discussion was meaningless wrt game storyline and the people involved in those claims are deluding themselves, as I expected. End of discussion, back to the Quest!

Even if it was a FDev group, I feel it still is a red herring. Regardless of who runs it, it still is a player squadron and anyone in it most likely would be spreadimg false information especially as I don't believe FDev would be willing to give something more the what bragging rights (go down in history as person to discover..)) could give.

To throw a number... 100k, a Cobra III skin and sign an nda would be my thought.
It could have been relevant. Allen Stroud, who was contracted to write a lot of the ED lore had this to say

However a player group setting up a Dark Wheel Squadron is IMHO opening the gates to potential misinformation, delusion and trolling. I’d hope FD would be more careful about how they implemented TDW. However the response that @Rochester got from them IIRC seemed to indicate TDW may be mere fluff, or may be a storyline that they haven't switched on at present.

Edit: if the latter, then maybe nobody has as yet excelled sufficiently to earn their invitation!

Last edited:
Talking of Pareco, did anyone try bouncing around the 6 stations in the segmented hex pattern from the Raxxla logo in the Codex?
Maybe that unlocks the center point?
Well, I did that this morning, then travelled out to the comet uss in normal cruise. Nothing appeared, still in a shipping lane!

So then went to Hathor (in-game system) who was for the ancient Egyptians the mother/consort to Horus the Sky (mother of galaxies?). Her most common depiction was a woman wearing a headdress of cow horns and a sun disk (jewel on the brow?). Nothing found!

So then went out to visit Holloway Bioscience Research Facility 15 in Snake Sector GW-W c1-1...creepy.

Now back in Sol to hunt Halley’s comet to see if that will show in nav panel...

Is this really a game? Do I really enjoy this activity? Hand is hurting!!

Well, I did that this morning, then travelled out to the comet uss in normal cruise. Nothing appeared, still in a shipping lane!

So then went to Hathor (in-game system) who was for the ancient Egyptians the mother/consort to Horus the Sky (mother of galaxies?). Her most common depiction was a woman wearing a headdress of cow horns and a sun disk (jewel on the brow?). Nothing found!

So then went out to visit Holloway Bioscience Research Facility 15 in Snake Sector GW-W c1-1...creepy.

Now back in Sol to hunt Halley’s comet to see if that will show in nav panel...

Is this really a game? Do I really enjoy this activity? Hand is hurting!!
Halley's will show up.

Top Bottom