Free Update Meta-Wishlist

I may be missing some sort of filter but when an exhibit animal gives birth I have to go to the master animal list and search for the species in order to disperse the offspiring. id like to be able to at least filter the master list by habitat or exhibit so that if I miss a birth notification I can just easily scroll through just my exhibit animals.
I'm certain you can filter the list to species, if it helps.

I'm certain you can filter the list to species, if it helps.
Yeah and that's how I do currently manage my exhibit animals. But I want a way where I can filter that list by just exhibit or just habitat if I want to. Currently I can click on the calendar announcement of individual habitat animals to manage them but can't for exhibit animals. So I I miss an announcement I may not know I have too many leaf insects until their welfare drops. I'd like to just see exhibit animals so that I can quickly see which ones have too many animals and appropriately manage them. Currently I have to remember what exhibit species I have.

Yeah and that's how I do currently manage my exhibit animals. But I want a way where I can filter that list by just exhibit or just habitat if I want to. Currently I can click on the calendar announcement of individual habitat animals to manage them but can't for exhibit animals. So I I miss an announcement I may not know I have too many leaf insects until their welfare drops. I'd like to just see exhibit animals so that I can quickly see which ones have too many animals and appropriately manage them. Currently I have to remember what exhibit species I have.
You could also use the Option to automatically manage the Exhibit Population. Seems though that it is a bit hard then to permanently keep a Population of the Leaf Insects. Need to experiment with different Gender Ratios.
What's still annoying though, even if you use the Option, is when you get 10000 Notifications because your Butterflies get Offspring so often. Wish we could deactivate the Notifications for those. My current Main Zoo has a huge Butterfly Garden to help the native Species and I get so many Notifications from them. Can't find a specific Notification when you miss the Opportunity to click on it

I agree but there should be an option for it. I believe they got rid of it because many found it really annoying, but they could add a setting to turn it on or off.
You could also use the Option to automatically manage the Exhibit Population. Seems though that it is a bit hard then to permanently keep a Population of the Leaf Insects. Need to experiment with different Gender Ratios.
What's still annoying though, even if you use the Option, is when you get 10000 Notifications because your Butterflies get Offspring so often. Wish we could deactivate the Notifications for those. My current Main Zoo has a huge Butterfly Garden to help the native Species and I get so many Notifications from them. Can't find a specific Notification when you miss the Opportunity to click on it
There should definitely be an option for this; it is so annoying.

my personal best guess is that it’d be potentially performance destroying - imagine a view a lot of stuff which also included a screen (or multiple screens) showing different views with lots of stuff also potentially including other screens……
as it is the burrow cams are super glitchy half the time they dsync

Yeah I could do that but for all the non walk-through exhibits I like to look through the offspring and put a pair of the best and youngest into storage. I like a little more control for all the non walk-through exhibits.

Here are the ideas that i would like to see in the game
Major Additions:

• Plantpedia
  • Hotels
  • Thememakers toolkit
  • Scenario Editor
  • Animal rescues and adoption
  • Zookeeper Mode
Animals:

Exhibits:

• Exhibit Overhaul
  • Interchangeable exhibit biomes
  • Free the Iguana
  • Multi exhibit species
Habitats:

Feeders:

• a feeding log full of insects for animals like bears
  • a feeding log full of honey for animals like bears
  • rock full of minerals
  • Realistic Feeders
  • Elevated Feeders
  • Feeding Stations
Behaviors:

1. Pangolin Climbing

Variations:

Enrichment:

New Enrichment:
  • Salt lick for the ungulates
  • Water slide for aquatic animals including penguins, otters and maybe polar bears
  • Raw Chewing bone for canids, hyenas, and maybe big cats
  • Sentry Post for meerkats and prairie dogs
  • Deer Pinata for predators from the temperate parts of the world
  • Meat pole feeder for crocodilians to jump and get the meat
  • A ball with a rattle inside
  • Tire swing for the primates
  • a Jungle Gym for the primates
  • climbing bars for the primates
Existing Enrichment:

• A larger Mud Bath for the large animals including elephants, rhinos & hippos
  • Interspecies animations between interspecies enrichment like, for example, the orangutans playing with the siamangs.
  • Have the hammock enrichment to be used by other animals
  • Let’s have more animals to use the forage wall
  • Let’s have the Aardvark and Sloth Bear use the natural termite mound
  • Let’s have the Dall sheep and takin use the Goat Mountain
  • Let’s have the koalas sleep on the Eucalyptus Feeder
  • Frozen fish block for the Formosan black bear
Animal Market:

Improve customization of sandbox animal market

Other Features:

• Animal Release to wild map
  • Add burrow to more animals
  • Ambient animal effects
  • Make burrows flexicolor
Minor Changes:

• Giant Anteater should not be walkthrough
  • Emu should be walkthrough
  • Reduce habitat space for hippopotamus
  • North American Beaver should not be walkthrough
  • Add desert biome to Jaguar
  • Add North America tag to Baird’s tapir
  • Add invasive species tag to Zoopedia
  • Add Asia tag to cheetah
  • Remove Asia tag from cassowary
Nature:
1. More Broken trees, branches and saplings

2. Let grass be eaten by herbivores

Scenery:

• Consistent Signage and statues for all animal
  • Basic white silhouette signs for every animal
  • Mesh and chainlink building set
  • Flexicolor for base game sets
  • Nocturnal building set
Paths & Maps:

• Null elevated path
  • Null Staff Path
  • Map Customisation
  • City Map
Fences/Barriers

• White Picket Fence
  • Post and Rope Fence
  • Wooden Rail Fence
  • Wooden Slat Fence
  • Stone Wall
  • Iron Bar Fence
  • Wrought Iron Fence
  • Cable Fence
  • Cast-Iron Fence
  • Steel fence
Stuff for the guests: from placeable objects to buildings & shops

• Sushi Food shop
  • Salad food shop
  • Pretzel snack cart
  • Popcorn snack cart
  • Shish Kebab food shop
  • Sub sandwich food shop
  • Cotton candy snack cart
  • Carousel
  • Binoculars
  • Gazebo
  • Info map stand
  • Face Painting Stand
  • Drinking fountain
  • Photo booth
  • Elevators
  • Gift shop items for each animal group
  • Custom Park Map Board
  • Playground sets like slides and swings for the kid guests
other ideas:
  • Official underwater tunnel set
  • Features in making waterfalls easier to make.
  • Carts for the Zoo staff like in Zoo Tycoon Xbox
  • Maybe official dome shape windows
  • Mascots to entertain the guests
  • Rooftop Solar Panels
  • Incubation Center for all egg laying animals
  • New transportation options

I don't know if this is possible, but it would be amazing if they fix traversable area for animals. It's annoying when I have to make a wide doorframe for animals just because they can't go through medium to small doorframe when they should be.
Example:
1707511003900.png
1707511098198.png

Was building a stable for Somali Wild Ass, I created a doorframe that matches their size however, they can't go through it when they should be able to go through. I had to expand the doorframe until it can goes through it. I've seen this happening to other animals too.

Decreasing the size of the animal hitboxes is often a popular suggestion in other threads but only it has been mentioned just now. Anyone else interested in adding a vote?
Definitely. Even though they do for some Reason refuse to adjust it. They could also just make it a alternative Option if that's possible If they are so worried about Problems that never happened to me during the Beta

Top Bottom