Free Update Meta-Wishlist

Another idea I have may be a bit controversial, but it would be the addition of aquatic biomes. These would only be accessible to animals with the aquatic biome and would likely be added if aquariums are added. There would be 5-6:
Coastal - Representing rockpools, beaches and seagrass meadows.
Open Ocean - Representing open ocean and deep seas.
Reef - Representing reefs of all kinds.
Polar - Representing cold and icy waters.
Freshwater - Representing all freshwater habitats (these are mainly influenced by biomes currently in the game, so I felt that only one freshwater biome was necessary).
Kelp (Maybe) - Representing kelp forests; could be added to coastal.

I find this to be a cool idea that would truly represent oceanic animals, but I understand if this idea becomes too controversial.

Another idea I have may be a bit controversial, but it would be the addition of aquatic biomes. These would only be accessible to animals with the aquatic biome and would likely be added if aquariums are added. There would be 5-6:
Freshwater - Representing all freshwater habitats (these are mainly influenced by biomes currently in the game, so I felt that only one freshwater biome was necessary).

I find this to be a cool idea that would truly represent oceanic animals, but I understand if this idea becomes too controversial.
I don't find it that controversial myself, each week towards the "final dlc" I find myself thinking of possible aquarium animals that could come to the game. I happily accept an expansion to the aquatic biome.

Can I add another suggestion to the list?
- (nearly) universal feeder, or at least more flexibility or variety. I don't see why animals should have one unique basic feeder type for each species(except for the real big ones like giraffes, hippo and elephants considering their size). Oh, you didn't put enrichment feeder in the habitat? And you don't have that specific feeder type for them? food on the ground they go!
Frankly though, I don't see why my mandrills wouldn't pick up a biscuit or two from a bowl, and instead should feast on the 9m^2 wooden board. :/

Can I add another suggestion to the list?
- (nearly) universal feeder, or at least more flexibility or variety. I don't see why animals should have one unique basic feeder type for each species(except for the real big ones like giraffes, hippo and elephants considering their size). Oh, you didn't put enrichment feeder in the habitat? And you don't have that specific feeder type for them? food on the ground they go!
Frankly though, I don't see why my mandrills wouldn't pick up a biscuit or two from a bowl, and instead should feast on the 9m^2 wooden board. :/
You can add as many suggestions as you wish, a universal feeder is a great idea.

I think in a similar fashion, different oceans/oceanic regions should be represented in the country/continent section of the map. This would affect where plants can be used and which ones would be available.

Wishlist is updated!

Well trouble arised during the updating of the wishlist due to the single post exceeding the character limit. The solution i found was to limit the descriptions of each entry for those that don't need explaining and remove the description completely for simple suggestions like scenery piece requests or new enrichment additions. The downside is that it only saved 10,000 characters meaning if we keep suggesting stuff that needs to be explained in detail, I will run out of room again next month. If that happens, I guess the solution is to move the detailed wishlist onto a word document and link it through gdrive or similar.

Slight revisions to features has been made such as the "dall sheep and takin use goat mountain" suggestion has been corrected to just for the takin to use the goat mountain, after verifying the dall sheep can already use it. Naming corrections such as winter coats - seasonal coats and burrows suggestion to include a vast range of animals instead of limited to just the arctic fox. Lastly, the decrease hitbox suggestion gathered 8 votes (from comments and likes of my request), moving up into the higher ranks of the wishlist on entry.

Uhh slight problem everyone, the original post has exceeded the forum limit of 100,000 characters :ROFLMAO:
DJ_Khaled_Suffering_from_Success.jpg

Gonna add another vote for inner habitat gate thing. And while I'm at it…
- Add ability to edit the "center" of the axis movement, especially when moving multiple objects or a group…Or have a better calculation to decide where that center would be. If I am going to move two 4m wooden pillars that are on the ground, its center of the axis movement should be on somewhere BETWEEN those pillars, not 6m away from both and 5m down the ground.

• add flying and ground walking animations for the future aviary birds
  • add egg laying for the Platypus, birds, reptiles, ambhibians and insects
  • new and more realistic animations for the base game animals
  • rename some animals (for example Timber wolf>Northwestern wolf, Cheetah>Southeast African cheetah, African buffalo>Cape buffalo)
  • guest-animal interactions
  • interspecies interactions
  • let the grass eaten in the habitat satisfy the hunger of the herbivores
  • aquarium exhibit for the fully-aquatic animals
  • more barrier types
  • new feeders for habitat animals
  • hotel for the guests
  • playground for the children
  • add Sub-Adult life stage for all animals
  • Coastal biome
  • Plantpedia
  • more food and drink shops