Modes Idea for game mode resources being non transferable

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
I think most reasonable people with any sense left (so not me) wouldn't waste their time on this forum.
It's a carebear forum
It's just lots of handwringing and handholding, and inadequacy, incompetence, sucking up to mods to receive favour, sanctimony, confirmation bias, cognitive dissonance, character defamation is allowed to pvpers but not PvErs.
It's an old boys club.
I think the smart people know theyll have to wait til 2021 when the LEP is over before they can hope for any meaningful change

I think most reasonable people with any sense left (so not me) wouldn't waste their time on this forum.
It's a carebear forum
It's just lots of handwringing and handholding, and inadequacy, incompetence, sucking up to mods to receive favour, sanctimony, confirmation bias, cognitive dissonance, character defamation is allowed to pvpers but not PvErs.
It's an old boys club.
I think the smart people know theyll have to wait til 2021 when the LEP is over before they can hope for any meaningful change

So far all I see in terms of "defamation" is statements like this one. You're entitled to your own opinion, however- much as everyone else is entitled to theirs here, too.

I've yet to "defame" anyone here- I simply gave you some advice on how to actually get Frontier's attention, as demonstrative examples are the easiest way to do so. Frontier is a business, first and foremost- and when you've organized enough cash paying customers to your cause, perhaps they'll take notice of similar interest and make appropriate changes. Else, it's evident to them there's not enough similar interest to warrant alienating another sizable portion of their customer base.

Look, what I say applies to more threads than this one. I can't be bothered to list it sorry.
But like I said this forum is a hospice (metaphore) for LEP holders.
If you read this whole thread I've already stated I don't care about meaningful discussion any more.
What can I say,
Open only, soz

It's a carebear forum
It's an old boys club.

Just WOW
Tell us how you really feel. :)

Look, what I say applies to more threads than this one. I can't be bothered to list it sorry.
But like I said this forum is a hospice (metaphore) for LEP holders.
If you read this whole thread I've already stated I don't care about meaningful discussion any more.
What can I say,
Open only, soz

So are you saying you'd like this thread closed then, because the whole purpose of a discussion thread is to discuss, and since you don't care about meaningful discussion, there's little reason for it to exist or continue?

You're in the wrong thread.
I've already decided arbitrarily that only pvpers who are awful people in real life because of how they play a computer game are allowed to discuss it.
Open only , soz

Mouse
Erm, no I don't have two accounts.
Confirmation bias?
Would love to watch some old videos of you pvping. Can you link some please

Oh, open only , soz

Sorry no biased, just observing the similarities between you, the brand new account, and others, who have faced bans for actions they took. There are a lot of them, especially how you "came out swinging". If you are truly new I feel bad for you since you clearly did not research the game and instead went full balls to the walls "open Only" out the gate which screams not understanding the game at all and possible buyers remorse.

As for my PVP... olden days mostly, original Doom, quake, Tribes, Tribes 2, Medal of Honor Allied Assault (the best was when against my father when home on leave.) When things happened and I couldn't PVP anymore, I tried Battlefield 2, at my therapist's recommendation, Battlefield Bad Company 2, World of Warships, World of Tanks, War Thunder... even when against objects and not people I still had issues. So, as I explained to 90's before, I stopped PVPing. That doesn't mean I hate it or want others to stop, BUT it does mean I am fully against PVPers like you trying to force those of us who don't want to PVP to do so. Especially in a game we bought because it gave us the options to ignore PVP.

And You want Open only discussion now... we are discussing it, just not in the way YOU want it discussed, sorry.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom