Thargoid Attacks: Where, When and What you can do about it

With this Aegis vs Salvation thing going on it might be worth rechecking the systems the 6 eagle eyes are pointing to. Last i checked Eagle Eye 6 was pointing to a nearly empty system in the witch head with no landables. Even if the systems are not interesting in and of themselves Fdev may be encoding another system location with the 6 systems. (average location, points on a sphere, points on circles etc)

new salvation message...not long to go to the system though for people outside the bubble.....however..something strike me with Salvation, I feel personally Salvation is or a member of The Dark Wheel especially due to the Mbooni permit

Last edited:
why is there a SRV on the new Thargoid crashsite?
srv_thargoidCrashsite_small.png

While in the current AXCZ, at Asterope, game crashes continuously. Connection errors, crashes to desktop among other. This long awaited incursion is unplayable unfortunately. At one instance, all 12 players in the same instance had their game crashed. Can you kindly check it out and fix it?

While in the current AXCZ, at Asterope, game crashes continuously. Connection errors, crashes to desktop among other. This long awaited incursion is unplayable unfortunately. At one instance, all 12 players in the same instance had their game crashed. Can you kindly check it out and fix it?
You have two ways of reporting this:
Adding a post to this thread won't increase the issue visibility I'm afraid (unless you come back with an issue on the tracker asking people to confirm it)

Remind me again, how long will the Starports burn?

Until the Thargoid presence is nil? Asking for a rescue statistics in inara.
Normally they will be re-attacked each week until the Thargoids are removed (and another Starport would be attacked if there are multiple). But AXI asked fdev about the stats not changing and they said it was planned this way, so anything could happen as it is not normal. I expect then to still be on fire tomorrow.

Normally they will be re-attacked each week until the Thargoids are removed (and another Starport would be attacked if there are multiple). But AXI asked fdev about the stats not changing and they said it was planned this way, so anything could happen as it is not normal. I expect then to still be on fire tomorrow.
Oh, the hand of the Game Master? Interesting!

Top Bottom