@Rochester sorry it took me a while to get to this, but I went to Delphi as you suggested and mapped the tunnels. I didn't translate this into a nice pretty graphic since tbh I think it's apparent it's not hexagonal and doesn't seem to visually relate to the Raxxla logo - but worth a try.
View attachment 333903
As you can see, there's basically nothing that even vaguely looks like the Raxxla logo or anything else.
While there I also recorded all the sounds I came across and ran them through a spectrograph, nothing seemed different between that site and any of the dozens of others I've been to. I didn't activate the spiral map, that may well be worth doing, but I wanted to get back to see what happened with the Kingfisher.

I also took a lot of photos of the Delphi site just in case - including in night vision, from orbit and hovering directly above, etc. I compared them to archive images from Canonn and others of other sites but nothing there seemed different. If something changes there in future at least I'll have a record of that specific site to compare.

While taking photos of the central chamber - as we discussed it has the trinary arrangement that could relate to those three brackets of the Raxxla logo around the circle-dot, I accidentally glitched the camera into the base of the central spike that sits down between the three... uh... alien thingys... or rather, there's no collision on it for the camera so you can pass the camera into it with no resistance.

You can see from this image that it does actually have six "lobes" and could be made to seem similar to the Raxxla logo when overlaid:

Central pillar from ceiling height looking down - sadly I didn't actually notice the resemblance until I was looking over the photos later, and this is the straightest shot I took:
That image overlaid on the Raxxla logo:
Below is a pic from someone else of the activated machine from a similar angle, but better than I did and lower down so you don't see the six 'lobes' made by the holes in the ceiling - essentially if you raise the camera back/up from the below shot, you see the view I took from higher up:
View attachment 333906
  1. There is a central circle in this
  2. There is a trinary structure that may relate to the three brackets of the Raxxla logo
  3. If you go "up/back" from this view you can see a view that has six gaps where the hexagons of the Raxxla logo are
  4. This does have "Spiralling Stars"...
Having said that, I don't really know if this is more than a coincidental resemblance brought about by the Thargoids use of 3's. 3 objects activate the machine. The Links are in birthing pods of 3 in the lower chambers:
View attachment 333907
They seem to like 3s and 8s - so... I don't know if this is 'significant' in terms of matches with the Raxxla logo. I tend to think not since there's... 200+ Thargoid sites in a sphere around Merope.

Worth checking out definitely. Any thoughts on this anyone?
Wow that’s brilliant grand job O7, I’ve barely moved an inch since last week ;) granted I am distracted by other games at present.

I think if the site at Delphi was relevant then the site would be hexagonal, not octagonal, and the inner design ought to have very ‘obvious’ design similarities. This absence is telling.

Still there is the correlation of Delphi - Oracle - Donars Oak (link to Zeus)…. Unless Delphi is telling us to look elsewhere?

Donars Oak being a very peculiar name to be utilising… again an axi-mundi. You have Greek mythology mixed with Saxon mythology.

Donars Oak, the World Tree of the Chatti

Last edited:
Wow that’s brilliant grand job O7, I’ve barely moved an inch since last week ;) granted I am distracted by other games at present.

I think if the site at Delphi was relevant then the site would be hexagonal, not octagonal, and the inner design ought to have very ‘obvious’ design similarities. This absence is telling.

Still there is the correlation of Delphi - Oracle - Donars Oak (link to Zeus)…. Unless Delphi is telling us to look elsewhere?

Donars Oak being a very peculiar name to be utilising… again an axi-mundi. You have Greek mythology mixed with Saxon mythology.

Donars Oak, t!he World Tree of the Chatti
I agree. I don't see anything about that specific site that seems significant! Defo worth a look though.

You mentioned Taranis in a previous post, and it's well noted that Thargoid-stuff is Greek-myth named: Cyclops, Hydra, Basilisk, Leviathan, Titan, etc.

Aegis stuff seems to share the Greek myth naming structure: Aegis itself, Alexandria (Megaship), Delphi (Aegis Research home base), Operation Andronicus in 3303, etc.

I assume narratively Aegis (or those involved) are naming the Thargoids, and that's why. The Codex text came after Aegis and the Thargoids were firmly embedded, which to me means the naming convention wasn't coincidental. You're totally right in that the "Omphalos" specifically links only to Greek Myth, plus "the siren of the deepest void" is likely a reference to the Odyssey's sirens, 'Cora' from Art Tornqvist's journal is another name for Persephone. These references do seem to be linking Greek Myth with the Raxxla hunt, and Greek myth is already heavily embedded into the Thargoid story - so it seems hand-in-glove tbh. Edit: meant to include here that "mother of Galaxies" could be Cassiopea (who game birth to Andromeda), or Hera (in Greek Myth the Milky Way is her milk, spilt while feeding Heracles), so in away she's the mother of the galaxy... sort of.

I've no idea where to go next tough with the Thargoid connection (other than the permit locked system revealed by the Spiralling Stars of the Thargoid 'map')? any ideas welcome!

The Wiki page suggests that Donar's Oak was the first Aegis starport built - which would certainly be strange considering The Oracle fits the naming convention better?! The wiki does have quite a few errors though.

Does anyone know whether The Oracle or Donar's Oak was built first? I honestly can't remember that far back :ROFLMAO:

Incidentally, the Raxxla logo is all 6's (6, 6 sided shapes, 6 gaps between them), does that mean anything to anyone? Rochester is there anything in your Yggdrasil/Milton research that makes sense of '6'?

Last edited:
Can a object have a very weird orbital path that would be hard to predict due to it's nature of how it is aligned with in the system? I would have to draw it but a very very dumb idea.

Can a object have a very weird orbital path that would be hard to predict due to it's nature of how it is aligned with in the system? I would have to draw it but a very very dumb idea.
You mean like a three-body problem sort of 'weird orbit'? or something massively off-plane and elliptical like comets and such?

@Rochester
“Mother of Galaxies”
Mate, you’re forgetting an important Greek deity -Gaia!

From Wikipedia Gaia was “the ancestral mother of all life” (perhaps a poetical way of saying the universe?), and
she was explicitly the mother of “Uranus the sky”, where galaxies are situated. She was also one of the Greek Primordial Deities “These deities represented the fundamental forces and physical foundations of the world and were generally not actively worshipped” (Wikipedia again).

Now the “mother of galaxies” is in reality Gravity, a fundamental force of nature. Though from another another perspective “mother of galaxies” could also be perceived to be the supermassive black holes which form them (no, stay with me, don’t take a leap to inferring Sagitarius A*!)

Mother Gaia is explicitly mentioned in-game as the major faction in Sol. IMHO Gaia is being highlighted in the game design as a clue.

I pointed out last week in my posted Gravitational Wave theory (perhaps not very clearly, I was very tired!) that (love Wikipedia) “Gaia is a space observatory of the European Space Agency, launched in 2013 and expected to operate until 2025. The spacecraft is designed for astrometry: measuring the positions, distances and motions of stars with unprecedented precision”. One of the key research areas for the Gaia satellite is to measure the positions and rotational frequencies of pulsars.

Pulsars are rotating neutron stars emitting colossal amounts of visible and radio energy in conical beams, & since they’re rotating the beams spiral, as can be strikingly seen in-game, and they might possibly be hinted at by “Astrophel and the Spiralling Stars”. That Gaia astronometric data on pulsars is being used IRL to look for Gravitational Waves, since those would affect the apparent position and rotational frequency of the pulsars.

Now consider the interaction between reality and the ED game universe. The views and preferences of FD personnel must have affected the game design, it is in the nature of things. We have seen many reports of David Braben‘s personal love of astronomy, also his interest in keeping ED as scientifically accurate as possible, and as CEO of FD when the game was designed he would have been the major influencer on that. Moreover Raxxla is his personal easter egg. So, my hypothesis is that David Braben is “Astrophel” (Greek for ‘lover of stars’). “Mother Gaia” faction and “mother of galaxies” are hinting at the Gaia satellite and Gravitational Wave research.

So I’m hypothesising that in-game Raxxla is hidden at/associated with a potential source of gravitational waves. Gravitational wave sources are IRL compact binary pairs of black holes and/or neutron stars. There are many of these in-game. I’m currently searching for these with my two accounts, one is only 3 jumps from a promising candidate system, might get there today if reality doesn't encroach yet again...

Since we don’t know what Raxxla is, and we have a (I think reliable) rumour that the system containing Raxxla was visited but Raxxla was not detected, it follows that Raxxla is probably not obvious when you enter its system, but is hidden in some way. Putting all this together I believe the most likely thing is that Raxxla will be instantiated from FD’s servers when some lucky pilot triggers the “Omphalos Rift” hinted at in the codex. The Omphalos Rift could be hidden in a black hole, or it could be triggered by boosting at a particular neutron star.

The Alleged Toast was first documented in the codex which was introduced in ‘Beyond Chapter Four’ 11 DEC 3304 (2018). FSD supercharging/boost was introduced with ‘HorizonsThe Guardians’ (2.2) on October 25, 2016. So boosting was available well before the “alleged toast” was released. Hence I think a BH or NS solution are equally probable solutions. I personally lean towards BH as the most likely, since they have been in-game from the beginning. It would fit the old (deleted) E/F mission description “Place that is not a place”, and the Omphalos Rift would be a wormhole gateway “door that is also the key” to Raxxla. IRL the ancient greek Omphalos Stone had a conical hole, and when a black hole is selected the cockpit hud shows it is spiralling into its central point. I’ve previously posted that a rotating black hole might form a wormhole in space (see https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ring_singularity). With DB’s love of astronomy I’m sure he would have been aware of these concepts when the game (including Raxxla) was designed....
There is a further clue and it is buried in the very end of the Brewer Corporation codex entry with a VERY EXPLICIT REFERENCE to Tau Ceti (Raxxla rumors start there per the Raxxla codex). There was a competitor to Brewer Corporation call Merritt Group mentioned that that had a station get destroyed. The etymology of Merritt means "boundary gate". Is this the mysterious Omphalos Rift?

Last edited:
Yes that’s correct, however with that same stock Stroud is confirming he and Brookes ‘were’ reverential?

I’m assuming if Raxxla was developed by Brookes and not Braben, which sings true being the producer, lead on lore and a writer, then it will have markers applicable to Holdstock, Lovecraft and maybe Milton?

If Braben discarded that content, which is doubtful, then Holdstock is correctly irrelevant if Raxxla is content applied and directed by Braben.

That might in my opinion explain Braben general disinterest in the Raxxla question. It being more of a tribute Brookes and Stroud developed. It being their project and not his?

It would explain why when the DW missions were removed, no one told us. Maybe because Braben was not directly concerned, it being a trifle?

I hope that’s still the case and FD haven’t gone down a divergent path and just re-appropriated Brookes / Strouds work since 2016; that’s a terrible thought.

I do feel the Lovecraft / Holdstock avenue hasn’t been trodden as much as maybe it ought.

My own analysis points to Milton being used in game, in regards to Pandemonium’s very specific placement, and the use of some very Milton type phrasing in the DW missions…not less the reference to the celestial spheres.

As to if that’s at all relevant or even still relevant is anyone’s guess.
Yes, we have assumed MB was the lead on Raxxla, but the way DB chuckled when he said “but you don’t know what it is”, very much emphasising the “what”, makes me think it’s DB’s baby rather than MB. At least that’s one of the foundation stones of my current hypothesis 😉

There is a further clue and it is buried in the very end of the Brewer Corporation codex entry with a VERY EXPLICIT REFERENCE to Tau Ceti (Raxxla rumors start there per the Raxxla codex). There was a competitor to Brewer Corporation call Merritt Group mentioned that that had a station get destroyed. The etymology of Merritt means "boundary gate". Is this the mysterious Omphalos Rift?

Interesting idea :)

According to the Codex the Meritt group's station was destroyed in 3255 in the Tau Ceti system. I suppose you could investigate by going to Tau Ceti and examining the space around planets?

So, what the heck was discovered in 2296 or earlier? Was this mystery station built on some alien structure?
The codex says that the Omphalos Rift is an alien artefact, described as a gateway or tunnel... (allegedly). There's no way to know how big it is. It might be the size of a child's hand or a Niven ring megastructure. The idea that it's contained inside a station isn't at all unreasonable :) Edit: Actually, stations are pretty much the first thing we were able to interact with in-game, so if Raxxla now is the same as it was back then, Raxxla being in a station (or a station) makes a lot of sense. Trigger it somehow, the mailslot is the Omphalos Rift - Zoom - you end up somewhere different instead of inside the station. That's 100% a thing that could have existed since day 1. Edit 2: As Jorki says too, DB's "You don't know what it is" could also be applied to the idea that Raxxla is a station. People are looking for something weird and alien, the best hiding place is in plain sight.

The only problem with that idea (as with so many other good ones) is testing it.

Last edited:
In regards to numerology I’ve not delved into that particular maelstrom.

Again the Yggdrasil Conundrum; now renamed the Milton Conundrum was put together via interpretation of the Tau Ceti location and date as a simple area of influence (that comes from a previous life in GIS) then looking at what else was there, and looking for correlation.

I then found something interesting about the position of Pandemonium, which I can’t attest as being intentional or projection.

Nothing in regards to numerology I’m sorry to say.

A quick dive and the numbers three and nine are significant in Norse mythology and Germanic paganism. Eg the three Norms. These are the ‘muses’ Odin seeks in his journey (that’s one version of it, there are others) these galls sat around a well - of which is deep and fathomless!

Regarding Milton I know of no known definitive link to numerology, if there is it’s likely contemporary.

Back into the point of “it’s a little bit silly” I respectfully disagree. In a previous life I was a ‘transcriber’ working verbatim. In my professional opinion, he is addressing Ed directly and effectively giving him a polite dressing down; I slowed the audio and transcribed it, the inflection in Ed’s voice is very telling, as does the interactions between the two - I did post that here some time ago… In my opinion it’s in regards to not knowing the order of questions, and that question was actually a surprise. I’ll eat my hat on that point.

If given Shrouds insight that Braben was not concerned with Holdstock, but Brookes was, and Brookes was intent to develop Raxxla as a story played out in game; Braben’s reaction could be interpreted - in this new context - as more like disregard! It didn’t concern him, which makes it Brookes?

I don’t know if or how that helps, probably it does not, we are slowly steering into speculation.

Back to the World Tree of the Chatti; the Germanic Saxons did use ‘hexagonal’ shields!

Last edited:
What about the Winter Hexagon asterism ? Every idea I have seen ends up oddly somewhere in the Northern celestial sphere as viewed from Earth.
I really like this idea!

1024px-Winter_Hexagon_and_Great_Southern_Triangle_(Stellarium).png

No idea where to take it next, but it fits a lot of the criteria! Nice find :)

In regards to numerology I’ve not delved into that particular maelstrom.

Again the Yggdrasil Conundrum; now renamed the Milton Conundrum was put together via interpretation of the Tau Ceti location and date as a simple area of influence (that comes from a previous life in GIS) then looking at what else was there, and looking for correlation.

I then found something interesting about the position of Pandemonium, which I can’t attest as being intentional or projection.

Nothing in regards to numerology I’m sorry to say.

A quick dive and the numbers three and nine are significant in Norse mythology and Germanic paganism. Eg the three Norms. These are the ‘muses’ Odin seeks in his journey (that’s one version of it, there are others) these galls sat around a well - of which is deep and fathomless!

Regarding Milton I know of no known definitive link to numerology, if there is it’s likely contemporary.

Back into the point of “it’s a little bit silly” I respectfully disagree. In a previous life I was a ‘transcriber’ working verbatim. In my professional opinion, he is addressing Ed directly and effectively giving him a polite dressing down; I slowed the audio and transcribed it, the inflection in Ed’s voice is very telling, as I’d the interactions between the two - I did post that here some time ago… In my opinion I t’s in regards to not knowing the order of questions, and that question was actually a surprise. I’ll eat my hat on that point.

If given Shrouds insight that Braben was not concerned with Holdstock, but Brookes was, and Brookes was intent to develop Raxxla as a story played out in game; Braben’s reaction could be interpreted - in this new context - as more like disregard! It didn’t concern him, which makes it Brookes?

I don’t know if or how that helps, probably it f does not, we are slowly steering into speculation.

Back to the World Tree of the Chatti; the Germanic Saxons did use ‘hexagonal’ shields!
In Elite Dangerous, there is definite repeating theme of triples (this even show up on materials collection as you get 3 of that type of material). Insofar as the mythology connection, triple deities is a definite thing that shows up in Elite Dangerous. This actually predates the Abrahamic religions and comes from the concept of mother, daughter, and crone and father, son, and elder/sage. Also, we have 3 intelligent species: Guardians, Humans, and Thargoids (and yes they are in that specific order on purpose). I personally suspect this is actually intentional.

This goes further as triples are important as it represents non-dualism. I cannot quite explain it without you being fully aware of the religious group that seems to run the Federation (potentially linked to The Dark Wheel - though explanation on that is exceptionally long and complicated). Details are in beacon "Revised Catholic Mission" around Cooperworld in Aymiay. Symbols for non-dualism are also prevalent on our ships and in stations. Much more detail is in the First Encounters journals. They basically became something similar to the Gnostics of ancient Earth. The groups has locations in Aymiay, Beta Hydri, and Olympic Village, Mars.

Last edited:
Hi, I've searched for Raxxla before and gave up 2 years ago.
Seeing the coversation get what I think, I'll throw in my tin-foil hat and share some theories.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raxxla is real and has been the same since the very begining

As stated in early interviews, it's there, they wont hint further. People been there and left, no one found it as far as we know.
Using the lore and extenal inverviews. I belive It is achieavable without following any processes and all the hints in game are either misdirections or very basic information on steps to triangulate it.

Also that it has been moved in-lore and it's tracking method is contantly 'moved' in game.

There is also no ''new information'' update in-game to facilitate its finding. So changing of names and places, variations to the games narrative, none of that will change the ''intended steps method'' of finding Raxxla. It still follows it's original pattern.

Therefore it is in space. Just space, no scanners to find it, no SRV, just looking at it. But it's not meant to be seen.
So all the steps are meant to make you realise it's there. It was added by very specific Frontier employees into the game, and since no new updates can affect the way it is found, it needs to be in a constant system of the game (not galatic system, but game-mechanic way). One that has never changed.

Raxxla has a simple Meta-game solution, impossible in universe.

The whole mistery of Raxxla is a meta factor to the game. A way to unite lore, imagination and community. Therefore, every hint is not meant for a single person, so most of them incredably simple solutions hidden among confusing possibilities, or based on specific undersanding of the lore, needing different skills to find a solution to each step.
Therefore Raxxla is not easly findable by looking at clues but more on how the people hidding it thought. Both developers and in-game characters.

Therefore I belive the solution to finding it revolves around a very simple thing to stumble uppon in-game, but quite impossible to observe a pattern alone. The way to consistantly find Raxxla involves a game breaking feat or an oddity in the recurring and most basic gameplay.

We already have all the awnsers, but we make the wrong questions.

Looking at all the evidence posted here and other sources. I belive the period of finding new ''clues'' is gone and we are starting to overlap conceps, probably all the steps are there, as said no information will be added. And I think all has been found.

There is the meta part of piecing it all together and bulk-testing the hipostesis. And I think the current ''green-glow'' is a good start. To go about decifering the inner workings of Devs/Characters and find a pattern to identifying what is a clue and what is just a causallity. A first proof of its existence would also start generating the ''right questions''.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Summing up my theories, here is how I think we can find it:

I think Raxxla is movable and was moved in the game lore. The Dark Wheel lost it or some reason, and I think that for some reasons Sirius Corp either has it or had it at some point. So looking where it is through these sources will only lead to finding where it was. But the DW toast still is a clue, for me and old map. Not to Raxxla but for more clues.

''To the jewel that burns on the brow of the mother of galaxies! To the whisperer in witchspace, the siren of the deepest void! The parent's grief, the lover's woe, and the yearning of our vagabond hearts. To Raxxla!''

-To Sol, hyperjump, (blackhole/pulsar?), important colony from earth that died, somewhere exploited,(i think jump again), Raxxla's location

The Logo for Raxxla

1669498716412.png
I think it is either the first or last step to finding it.

Originally it looked as a Coriolis station bihind something, now I actually think It represents a jump into hyperspace after D-scanning something, a ploting a route though 6 points, might be the Winter hexagon as now Raxxla is moving. Hyperjump being inside the hidden aspect might be, through the 6 steps above, leading to the triangulation.

The Dark Wheel Logo

1669499883820.png
[Edited/Removed] The next comments informed me it was fan made.
So I left this section as a warning for anyone who also didnt know =]

And for last I think the Omphalos Rift naming is to create a '''direction'' and since Delphi is the first mention and a rare instance of name changing, it might not be the way. But if it is, than it is litteraly a direction, creating a north from sol and stablishing where is ''up'' or ''left'' one position. I think Geb might be the opposing direction since its where ''the other omphalos stone'' should be resting. But taking the Hyperjump-Route centric nature of my theory. I think the Omphalos Rift is reinforcing the Idea that whatever is Raxxla, a sun is involved. The center of somewhere.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-What a wall of text...
I hope this gave some ideas to you guys.
My only objective sujestion is that we create a collective effort to test the Sol Glow. Use 33 ships to record 24h during a sunday. One in each sector. And look at the footage to find a pattern. Arrange the 33 sectors with some orientation that we can universally refer to until more information. But so far, test a possibility.

Good luck on the hunt and thanks for reading.

Last edited:
In Elite Dangerous, there is definite repeating theme of triples (this even show up on materials collection as you get 3 of that type of material). Insofar as the mythology connection, triple deities is a definite thing that shows up in Elite Dangerous. This actually predates the Abrahamic religions and comes from the concept of mother, daughter, and crone and father, son, and elder/sage. Also, we have 3 intelligent species: Guardians, Humans, and Thargoids (and yes they are in that specific order on purpose). I personally suspect this is actually intentional.

This goes further as triples are important as it represents non-dualism. I cannot quite explain it without you being fully aware of the religious group that seems to run the Federation (potentially linked to The Dark Wheel - though explanation on that is exceptionally long and complicated). Details are in beacon "Revised Catholic Mission" around Cooperworld in Aymiay. Symbols for non-dualism are also prevalent on our ships and in stations. Much more detail is in the First Encounters journals. They basically became something similar to the Gnostics of ancient Earth. The groups has locations in Aymiay, Beta Hydri, and Olympic Village, Mars.
Three has always been an important number, especially for us Druids, and this realm (Earth or Abred) seen by many within the order as not the real world.
The celestial realm Gwynfyd is spiritually our home with Abred where we get to experience every life as a different creature.
We all originate from the other realm Annwn (the underworld)
Basically its the mind that travels and not the body.

There are many references to duality and the Barddas describes the spiritual journey as the ‘triplicity of realms’.

Not sue if that’s relevant

O7

Hi, I've searched for Raxxla before and gave up 2 years ago.
Seeing the coversation get what I think, I'll throw in my tin-foil hat and share some theories.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raxxla is real and has been the same since the very begining

As stated in early interviews, it's there, they wont hint further. People been there and left, no one found it as far as we know.
Using the lore and extenal inverviews. I belive It is achieavable without following any processes and all the hints in game are either misdirections or very basic information on steps to triangulate it.

Also that it haves been moved in-lore and it's tracking method is contantly 'moved' in game.

There is also no ''new information'' update in-game to facilitate its finding. So changing of names and places, variations to the games narrative, none of that will change the ''intended steps method'' of finding Raxxla. It still follows it's original pattern.

Therefore it is in space. Just space, no scanners to find it, no SRV, just looking at it. But it's not meant to be seen.
So all the steps are meant to make you realise it's there. It was added by very specific Frontier employees into the game, and since no new updates can affect the way it is found, it needs to be in a constant system of the game (not galatic system, but game-mechanic way). One that has never changed.

Raxxla has a simple Meta-game solution, impossible in universe.

The whole mistery of Raxxla is a meta factor to the game. A way to unite lore, imagination and community. Therefore, every hint is not meant for a single person, so most of them incredably simple solutions hidden among confusing possibilities, or based on specific undersanding of the lore, needing different skills to find a solution to each step.
Therefore Raxxla is not easly findable by looking at clues but more on how the people hidding it thought. Both developers and in-game characters.

Therefore I belive the solution to finding it revolves around a very simple thing to stumble uppon in-game, but quite impossible to observe a pattern alone. The way to consistantly find Raxxla involves a game breaking feat or an oddity in the recurring and most basic gameplay.

We already have all the awnsers, but we make the wrong questions.

Looking at all the evidence posted here and other sources. I belive the period of finding new ''clues'' is gone and we are starting to overlap conceps, probably all the steps are there, as said no information will be added. And I think all has been found.

There is the meta part of piecing it all together and bulk-testing the hipostesis. And I think the current ''green-glow'' is a good start. To go about decifering the inner workings of Devs/Characters and find a pattern to identifying what is a clue and what is just a causallity. A first proof of its existence would also start generating the ''right questions''.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Summing up my theories, here is how I think we can find it:

I think Raxxla is movable and was moved in the game lore. The Dark Wheel lost it or some reason, and I think that for some reasons Sirius Corp either has it or had it at some point. So looking where it is through these sources will only lead to finding where it was. But the DW toast still is a clue, for me and old map. Not to Raxxla but for more clues.

''To the jewel that burns on the brow of the mother of galaxies! To the whisperer in witchspace, the siren of the deepest void! The parent's grief, the lover's woe, and the yearning of our vagabond hearts. To Raxxla!''

-To Sol, hyperjump, (blackhole/pulsar?), important colony from earth that died, somewhere exploited,(i think jump again), Raxxla's location

The Logo for Raxxla

View attachment 333959 I think it is either the first or last step to finding it.

Originally it looked as a Coriolis station bihind something, now I actually think It represents a jump into hyperspace after D-scanning something, a ploting a route though 6 points, might be the Winter hexagon as now Raxxla is moving. Hyperjump being inside the hidden aspect might be, through the 6 steps above, leading to the triangulation.

The Dark Wheel Logo

View attachment 333962 Something I dont see too many people comment is this logo for The Dark Wheel.

For me it shows a portal that the repitilian Raxxlans only allow Elite members through. As it was in the lore. But it also shows an orbit of 3 planets with differently specific sizes.
I think step to Raxxla or Dark wheel information is on this system. Where the planets orbit around a ''portal'' or revolve around the elite status
And for last I think the Omphalos Rift naming is to create a '''direction'' and since Delphi is the first mention and a rare instance of name changing, it might not be the way. But if it is, than it is litteraly a direction, creating a north from sol and stablishing where is ''up'' or ''left'' one position. I think Geb might be the opposing direction since its where ''the other omphalos stone'' should be resting. But taking the Hyperjump-Route centric nature of my theory. I think the Omphalos Rift is reinforcing the Idea that whatever is Raxxla, a sun is involved. The center of somewhere.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-What a wall of text...
I hope this gave some ideas to you guys.
My only objective sujestion is that we create a collective effort to test the Sol Glow. Use 33 ships to record 24h during a sunday. One in each sector. And look at the footage to find a pattern. Arrange the 33 sectors with some orientation that we can universally refer to until more information. But so far, test a possibility.

Good luck on the hunt and thanks for reading.
I think most of this is brilliant. It makes sense, I like it a lot - I need to think more on it so will reply in more detail later, just wanted to complement your ideas atm.

Only note is that the Dark Wheel logo you used in that last bit is fan made and not any part of Fdev's game, so don't read anything into it :)

The Dark Wheel Logo

View attachment 333962 Something I dont see too many people comment is this logo for The Dark Wheel.

For me it shows a portal that the repitilian Raxxlans only allow Elite members through. As it was in the lore. But it also shows an orbit of 3 planets with differently specific sizes.
I think step to Raxxla or Dark wheel information is on this system. Where the planets orbit around a ''portal'' or revolve around the elite status
for this bit... it's fan created... which is why people don't comment much ;-)

Top Bottom