I feel like I'm being mocked at this point. O_O;

oh69tg.png

Yesterday on the livestream Of Obsidian Ant was said by DJ Truthsayer that you needto be tripple elite to find Raxxla, how can we find out this is true,
because if it is not then allot of us are lead on a long journey to become triple elite

Yesterday on the livestream Of Obsidian Ant was said by DJ Truthsayer that you needto be tripple elite to find Raxxla, how can we find out this is true,
because if it is not then allot of us are lead on a long journey to become triple elite

That has been a long-standing theory proposed by DJTruthsayer. There's not hard evidence either way that you need to be Triple Elite. It certainly isn't a crazy theory as far as theories go. It certainly can't hurt.

That has been a long-standing theory proposed by DJTruthsayer. There's not hard evidence either way that you need to be Triple Elite. It certainly isn't a crazy theory as far as theories go. It certainly can't hurt.

When it comes to game mechanics there is no reasonable way to hide a planet, based on rank.

A triple Elite requirement to get in contact with the inner circles of the Dark Wheel, seem fully reasonable though. If it is practically impossible to find Raxxla without hints or tools from TDW, it may be sort of a requirement?

When it comes to game mechanics there is no reasonable way to hide a planet, based on rank.

A triple Elite requirement to get in contact with the inner circles of the Dark Wheel, seem fully reasonable though. If it is practically impossible to find Raxxla without hints or tools from TDW, it may be sort of a requirement?

It is possible to hide a planet behind a permit lock however. We already have an example of one system where Elite rank is required for access: Shinrarta Dhezra. It is quite possible that there is some other permit lock requirement out there that also hinges on the requirement of Triple Elite. This is all conjecture of course. Until someone actually discovers Raxxla we just won't know what, if any, requirements are required.

According to FDev someone has already found Raxxla, but they just honked the system and flew on...
So, you know what this means... In order to find it all we need to do is revisit every system that's ever been honked but not explored and go over every single planet and map it :O

THough this may just be a ruse by FDev to give us enough pointless grind to last 2 years for the next major update.

According to FDev someone has already found Raxxla, but they just honked the system and flew on...
So, you know what this means... In order to find it all we need to do is revisit every system that's ever been honked but not explored and go over every single planet and map it :O

THough this may just be a ruse by FDev to give us enough pointless grind to last 2 years for the next major update.

Until someone can provide a reputable source for Frontier having stated that Raxxla has been found and honked then it remains an urban legend. So far no one has located a source that isn't third hand at best.

In the books, Dark Wheel was observing and approaching pilots with extraordinary skills. Elite status was NOT primary requirement.

Please stop posting that, false news.

In the books, Dark Wheel was observing and approaching pilots with extraordinary skills. Elite status was NOT primary requirement.

From a lore perspective they can of course choose who they want to contact. In the game, it's difficult to measure extraordinary skill. Either way, it has to be a concrete measurable gate.

Unless it's triggered manually by the devs, that is.

I still don't think Raxxla is gated, unless it's in Shinrarta Dezhra.

Its not a crazy theory but it has to be also said that no one who is triple elite is any further to finding it to those that aren't.

I’d say 99% it’s Elyssia. Drew hinted very heavily at the time. ‘Those who know the old lore will know who she is’ or something similar to that IIRC.

Also Drew confirmed Elyssia was nearly 200 when she died, and her life had been radically extended by cybernetics and genetics. See:

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showt...-questions-)?p=7184653&viewfull=1#post7184653

Edit - updated link to the correct post

A perusal of the original novella, The Dark Wheel, should answer this question for you.

Cheers,

Drew.

I have 5 triple accounts, and I haven't seen anything yet.
(I suck at resetting accounts, only done it once)

PS: Someone on the OA/DJ stream comments mentioned a sighting in Tionisla between 9A/9B, will check tomorrow.

Last edited:
Upgraded my Conda again and got her up to 60ly and decided to go check out NGC 7822. I had been out that way once before with the intention of going to the rift, but in my 30ly ASP it wasnt happening. Turned back after like 7k light years.

While perusing the systems in 7822 I began to research the nebula. I found an interesting chain of information that is highly relevant to a lot of things and thought I would share.

To begin with NGC 7822 begins nearly on the border of the "Elysian Shores" sector. The Elysian Shores in greek mythology is related to the underworld and hence, persephone, hecate, etc...

From a more scientific perspective, NGC 7822 is part of the Cepheus constellation, named after a Greek figure who was married to none other than Cassopeia. Through this research I found a lead on a star that happens to be in the formadine rift. This "lead" is weak, but it is directly related to all this information as well as the Dark Wheel Toast. Perhaps this information has been shared in the thread already, Im not sure due to the massive size of the thread, but I thought some people might be interested in these connections.

Last edited:
Top Bottom