What do think is coming to Planet Zoo this month?

Well looks like no Fall dlc in 2021

Safe to assume (despite the rumors) that the support for PZ is coming to an end.
Thats a bit premature to assume such thing. We still have 2 weeks left in September. Why are you people always so pessimistic? It was the same at the beggining of this year....Right after SEA people got into this whole "PZ support ending soon, confirmed!" out of nowhere because reasons.

There is absolutely no evidence or reason to assume this doom gloom again. In fact a certain article would suggest the opposite. Also,at least 2 more dlc content packages (empty but prepared for future) were found in the game's files right after Africa.

Last edited:
Does the order really matter that much? Because of me, I'm waiting 2 years for my Europa Pack, the main thing is that there is one.
I’m not the one who started on about the order. You haven’t waited two years for European content… base game, first DLC and aquatic pack all included European animals.

Sure. If you like. Does Europe not have plaster, wooden, stained wooden, corrugated metal, rusted metal, etc? Sure red bricks are found in other areas, but the classic theme is pretty clearly Europe and the Scandinavian theme is uniquely Europe.
I’d argue that the Scandinavian theme is uniquely Disney. Apart from the basic wood pieces it doesn’t really have much to do with Scandinavia as it really is as opposed to how it’s portrayed in Frozen. And certainly not Scandinavian zoos.

Exactly, the new world is all America, not just North America. So South America had a theme when the game was launched :)
Have you not seen any of the scenery in that set? It is all about the North American species. Sorry but you can't argue that the new world theme is not supposed to be a North American theme. It is just not a stereotypical North American theme.

Last edited:
In fact a certain article would suggest the opposite.
Ummm..... if you can't share it here, would you PM me? Please?
giphy.gif

So they are continuing support...but not releasing dlc.

Oh okay. Smart.
Gosh :rolleyes: Even if there will be no DLC in septembre (which we still don't know yet, believe it or not, this month has another two weeks), there still will be DLCs down the line. As Foxy pointed out correctly: 2 DLCs are in the files.
If you argue that we can't be sure if it will go on after the two dlcs: Well, "smart". Every DLC will bring us closer to the last, but if the last is two away or 10 or 20 no one knows.

Thats a bit premature to assume such thing. We still have 2 weeks left in September. Why are you people always so pessimistic? It was the same at the beggining of this year....Right after SEA people got into this whole "PZ support ending soon, confirmed!" out of nowhere because reasons.

There is absolutely no evidence or reason to assume this doom gloom again. In fact a certain article would suggest the opposite. Also,at least 2 more dlc content packages (empty but prepared for future) were found in the game's files right after Africa.

I think your definition of "pessimism" is my definiton of realism.

Realism - the attitude or practice of accepting a situation as it is and being prepared to deal with it accordingly.

Every day that passes it is literally less likely we will get a fall dlc. Not impossible, less likely. I'm not going to get my hopes up for something that seems less likely every day.

So you can be as optimistic and hopeful as you wish. 👏 To each their own.

I'm getting anxious because A) I was hoping for a fall dlc and B) I don't want support to end.

Last edited:
To unite everybody here i wanna show you something.

Polecat
View attachment 262428

Adorable domestic and wild mixes
View attachment 262430

Ferrets
View attachment 262431

Frontier, you hear me? I want some.
Gimme floffy sausages, got that?
European animal pack with these guys, i swear it will make money.

View attachment 262432

Thank you all for coming to my tedtalk
Error 146. European Mink is missing. Nerz Norbert is not amused. (he's living in my hometown and I love minks ever since I saw him)

No but really, everybody deserves a dlc for their local animals, and it would be weird and kinda sad if one of the 2 largest playerbases wouldnt. Im all for critical discussion and thinking in the speculations, just wishlists are boring, but at the same time it feels like some people take the stuff here way to personal. Calm down guys, just because someone says that adding two fan favourite animals into an eurasian pack would sell better is no reason to be snarky, especally when thats propaply true lol.
Im also a firm beliver into the church of european animals, just saying i really do want thouse polecats, but if we dont get them, thats also fine. No matter what we get will be amazing, i trust frontier on that 😄

I think your definition of "pessimism" is my definiton of realism.

Realism - the attitude or practice of accepting a situation as it is and being prepared to deal with it accordingly.

So you can be as optimistic and hopeful as you wish. 👏 To each their own.
I would call it realism if there were any evidence of such "situation". Absolutely nothing indicate that the support is ending and if you believe it is just because they did not announce new update EXACTLY after 3 months since last dlc then it IS a pessimism.

Cmon we have been through this already when youtubers were crying that because their videos have low views that has to mean PZ is ending soon.

Last edited:
Top Bottom