Thargoid Attacks: Where, When and What you can do about it

I guess the most likely scenario is...
FC's launch, 1000bugs caused by this wreck absoloubtly everything, so even if AXCZs are back in a huge way or a Thargoid Hiveship does come calling, we wont be able to play🤣

🥶7

"Would you like some tea Mr Thargoid?"

"Oh yes please, could you also pass the French fancies over as well please."

"Most certainly. It's be a good thing we have this time to spend together without this silly war business."

"I'm sure the hive mothers will be want us to do something at some point. The old dears haven't quite finished their nap yet. Some of us might come out to exercise the old drives a bit, but we'll keep away from the stations".

"Wouldn't want to damage the biscuits"

"Quite so."

Passing through the Thargoid area around Maia it doesn't look at all like the Thargoids have retreated more of regrouped to the outskirts of the systems waiting for something. In one system HIP18154 there was over thirty non-human signal sources (3-9 threat levels).

I think after FC hits we might see more movement on the Thargoid front.

"Would you like some tea Mr Thargoid?"

"Oh yes please, could you also pass the French fancies over as well please."

"Most certainly. It's be a good thing we have this time to spend together without this silly war business."

"I'm sure the hive mothers will be want us to do something at some point. The old dears haven't quite finished their nap yet. Some of us might come out to exercise the old drives a bit, but we'll keep away from the stations".

"Wouldn't want to damage the biscuits"

"Quite so."
Lol :D

Passing through the Thargoid area around Maia it doesn't look at all like the Thargoids have retreated more of regrouped to the outskirts of the systems waiting for something. In one system HIP18154 there was over thirty non-human signal sources (3-9 threat levels).

I think after FC hits we might see more movement on the Thargoid front.
It is pretty much always like that tbh, same in the Witch Head but less systems.
I do hope something happens soon though🤞

Rgr That. So many questions (that do not deserve answers) how long will it take to get 4B credits just on exploration data alone ...

Half way to Colonia. Trying to decide if I want to carry on, or hump it back to Merope and wait for tharg CZs to return.

Hello. I posted this before, but Assimilator1 told me its the wrong thread and I should try it here. So I just quote myself.
Massive Thargoid hot spot in Witch Head Sector DL-Y D10
Hello. I just found today on my way back from Barnards Loop a massive thargoid signal hotspot. I had about +100 non human signals. I'm not sure if this is the right spot for this posting, but I was clearly suprised regarding the amount of xeno signals here and since I haven't seen in Galnet any system in the top posting for thargoid activities, I guess you are really interested in that. So I wanted to let you guys know.
It seems to be, that all (I'm not sure about it, cuz I haven't scanned all) signals are at the Star Witch Head Sector DL-Y D10 B in the system, which contains a gas giant, but no planets for landing.

Additionally, the system is next to starsystem Evangelis, with about 520k citizens (so no big space station but still planetary landing pads.

See screenshot below for Thargoid scan in VSS.

Hope there are some xeno-hunters who could travel with a carrier over there and kick some alien-butts :)

Have a good day,

Roflk1ll3r
elite-dangerous_20200614114901-jpg.177330

Is that normal having that large amounts of Thargoids in a system? Btw, there were definitely up to thread lvl 9.
Sorry, picture is in German and my English skills aren't the best, but I guess you get the point ;)

Thank you for your answer/interest.

With best regards
Roflk1ll3r

Top Bottom