Thargoid Attacks: Where, When and What you can do about it

Yes that's normal. The Thargoids are present in the Witch Head nebula since the "The Enclave" Interstellar Initiative.
Non-human signal sources with threat levels up to 9 is normal.

Hello CMDR, i am just back in the Witch Head and this is normal👍
There and the Pleiades have a small bubble of systems near them where NHSS can be found. Apart from Asterope on PS 🤷‍♂️ Never any there for some bizzare reason.
o7

Is the NHSS bubble still 75 LYs from Merope in the Pleiades?
How big is it in the Witch head?
Ask Factabulous🤣
I remember you used to argue about the size he said the Pleiades bubble was!

The WH is a little bit smaller i think, falling over probes and sensors here tho, could be me but i think there are much more TP/TS in the WH.

o7

Nice one Eckee :)
Did you test it yourself recently or read it somewhere?

Ask Factabulous🤣
I remember you used to argue about the size he said the Pleiades bubble was!

The WH is a little bit smaller i think, falling over probes and sensors here tho, could be me but i think there are much more TP/TS in the WH.

o7
Yes, because he got it wrong and didn't update it, even after I mentioned it multiple times. I could've provided proof too!

I have had zero luck at killing goids. I outfitted a T10 with all the AX weapons I could get on it and engineered the armor to the max and still had no luck. So I gave up on goids

Well theres part of your problem right there, the Type 10 is garbage at this, get a Krait
T10 is great for Scouts, cheeky pup! If they can't manage in a T10 then they won't be able to manage a Krait - I mean with a T10 all you need to to it target, press fire, watch it xplode, repeat - Kraits you might have to steer or move, much more difficult.

T10 is great for Scouts, cheeky pup! If they can't manage in a T10 then they won't be able to manage a Krait - I mean with a T10 all you need to to it target, press fire, watch it xplode, repeat - Kraits you might have to steer or move, much more difficult.
Damn near everything is good against scouts. My Beluga can take on scouts. Doesnt make it better than the other ships for this role.

That being said I just assumed they were taking Interceptors because I doubt an engineered T-10 would not dominate a bunch of scouts.

Isn't the T10 supposed to be made for killing goids?
Sad isnt it?

In theory, in Pracrice it's a T-9 refitted to hull tank. It used to be worse back when they first released it and gave it a class 6 distributor.

Last edited:
I've taken out a few Cyclops with my T-10 but no chance against a Basilisk. A mutli-crew t-10 might have better luck, if they have the gunner target the thargon swarm with flak cannons and the pilot concentrate on the hearts with AX or Guardian weapons. Dunno if the thargoid heart bug happens if it's a multi-crew whip vs a wing.

Top Bottom