Thargoid Attacks: Where, When and What you can do about it

Targets this week

Incursions (AX CZ) : Just check galnet 2nd post ;) (top tip - there are none active)

Infestations (NHSS) as found in association with AXI this week:
EE1: Pleiades Sector DL-Y D65
EE2: HR 1183
EE3: Evangelis (WH)
EE4: Pleiades Sector HR-W d1-41
EE5: Taygeta
EE6: Wellington (in WH)

Looks like the ones defended this are still being attacked this week

Last edited:
1579774200897.png

I'm going to Agricola´s Ancent, I have a mk2 near there, I will try the tharg interdictions, and then I will try to kill some, If there is someone nearby I can join ax fights.

EE1 & 6 changed again

Recently NHSS are appearing in Incursion systems (as well as the AX CZ), so presumably they will count towards saving the system. Also the Thargoid Massacre missions have been back in the rescue ships, along with Salvage missions!

Targets this week

Incursions (AX CZ) : Just check galnet 2nd post ;) (If they say 'No Thargoid Presence' then don't bother, they are finished)

Infestations (NHSS) as found in association with AXI this week:
EE1: Lembass (WH)
EE2: HR 1183
EE3: Evangelis (WH)
EE4: Pleiades Sector HR-W d1-41
EE5: Taygeta
EE6: hip 16813

Looks like the ones defended this are still being attacked this week

I'm fixing to finally fly out and join in on all this. All the Thargoid stuff started when I was temporarily retired, so I've got catchin' up to do.

The everlasting conundrum stands in my way: deciding on what ship to use.

I think I just discovered something... I read the description of the guardian module reinforcements, it says they protect against thargoid motors .... I removed all the protections of guardian modules (non-structural), and I just got my first tharg interd. in 1 year and half , :D just when jumping from the station

.... so, would that be why? (The bad thing is that it was in a fairly dark area, or I don't know if I touched up the color of my monitor, and calm down, I'm not a youtuber :))

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-lKCBVH5dM

Finally all cleared:

1580074255377.png

Took longer than last time - despite only half the targets - maybe fdev made them harder 🤔

Let's hope we don't have another 2 weeks to wait ...

Top Bottom