Thargoid Data Gathering Effort: We need your help!

Sounds like you've volunteered :D

And yea, their should be something in Merope!

There certainly should, but I’m questing for Raxxla at the moment & won’t get out to Merope for a few weeks with my second account. A bug report should be raised by someone who’s been there and failed to find anything after an fss scan and 5C probing.

So, I'm wondering if anyone misplaced a tour group?

dwF9U37.png

Found its black box in a fleet of 8 Thargoids:
CJcD31M.png

That one looks interesting, had to repair and it jumped inside the timer I think. Installing the app.

So, I'm wondering if anyone misplaced a tour group?

Found its black box in a fleet of 8 Thargoids:

That one looks interesting, had to repair and it jumped inside the timer I think. Installing the app.

Beluga was one of the first effective warships for thargoids. I thought FDev noted this and started including them in USS. But it could be travelers, I guess. Who knows after that.

Hi LCU

JFYI, I've exhausted all the TSS gap systems in your EDMC plugin ;).
I might see if I can pull some of the rarer ACW systems from EDIP (that's what I used before).

Last edited:
Hi LCU no fool like one

Have you looked at the hyperdiction 3d map lately? I just did, & I looked at the 'recent' hyperdictions map. I saw their are about a dozen a looong way from Merope, theirs a small bunch in the Braufae, Ushornt & Ushott systems, & then a partial trial heading out .... err west I guess :p. Is this real data or more bugged reports from Stoned thoughts? ;)

Last edited:
I'll check, We are getting real data now from stats so may well be interesting to correlate them

Hi LCU no fool like one

Have you looked at the hyperdiction 3d map lately? I just did, & I looked at the 'recent' hyperdictions map. I saw their are about a dozen a looong way from Merope, theirs a small bunch in the Braufae, Ushornt & Ushott systems, & then a partial trial heading out .... err west I guess :p. Is this real data or more bugged reports from Stoned thoughts? ;)

Err, real data? Do you mean ingame data vs EDMC data since 3.3?

The hyperdiction detector sometimes makes false positives. But we are also getting the Hyperdiction System name from the player statisitics that are loaded when they enter the main menu. This is guarenteed no false positives but can miss hyperdictions. It also is able to show us hyperdictions from before people started using the plugin. The new hyperdiction data does not include coordinates so its not as easy to add to the maps.

Here is the data

pubchart

Last edited:
Ok, err so are some hyperdictions appearing in those areas I mentioned?

Nothing confirmed in those ones (Braufae, Ushornt & Ushott). I would assume that they are false positives.

But we are seeing hyperdictions in the bubble systems infested by Thargoids. Here are the closest to Sol and Furthest from Merope. Need to get this on a 3D map to see a pattern.

pubchart

pubchart

Last edited:
I have produced a new release of the EDMC-USS-Survey plugin which will now record codex entries. In addition this release will prevent excess FSS data and Thargoid statistics from being sent. As usual I will contact you individually through ship to ship communication if you fail to upgrade your plugin. Sadly the Canonn council have declined my requests to install a remote self destruct. I tried to explain that it is better to lose a commander than capture invalid data but it fell on deaf ears. Thank you for your cooperation.

https://github.com/NoFoolLikeOne/EDMC-USS-Survey/releases/tag/4.6.0

Lol, I thought you were serious at 1st! You need to use smilies occasionally ;).
Nice 1 on the update [up].

Btw everytime that updater reminder talks, it scares the **** out of me! :p lol.

Last edited:
Anymore updates on the Ushott hyperdictions? I'm tempted to go there.......

Btw, I was hyperdicted going into Kekenk tonight, wasn't expecting one there!

Last edited:
Anyone care to verify if it's known there's three barnacle forests on Outotz ST-I D9-6 2 A?

I only recall two being discovered when the Gnosis went out there back in the day.

I also noticed the Outotz barnacles/structure don't seem to appear on https://map.canonn.tech/tb-data.html ... but just verified they're all still there.

Last edited:
Panpiper has a thread keeping track of the barnacles, you can find out there.

As for the Thargoid structure, I reported to Canonn months ago that that TS had returned (it had been removed shortly after the Gnosis left), it seems they don't want to put it back on the list for some odd reason.

LCU
I see theirs a bunch more hyperdictions reports w-a-y out from the bubble! Some in Traikeou, Smojooe, Flyiedgiae & Gru Hypue areas to name a few, more false positives or something else?

Last edited:
Top Bottom