What does this community feel about the theory that triple Elite is required to find Raxxla?

Do any of you subscribe to that theory or believe that Frontier would have left it possible for even a newbie to stumble upon it?

Thoughts?
I doubt that Raxxla has any form of human population that would let anyone in, no matter what ranks you have.
The Elite requirement in the old lore, is to become a member of the Dark Wheel.
It is still probably true. It may be connected to the Founders permit, for practical reasons.

Didn't some players exploit a bug in which you placed a fleet carrier next to a permit-locked system to buy its data to find out a permit-locked system inside/near the Bubble which matches the description of Raxxla? The one about the moon of a gas giant.

Not Raxxla, you’re getting confused. The Codex says that Lyta Crane (who may not know what she’s talking about, or may be intentionally misleading us) says that TDW stealth station may be orbiting 8th moon of a gas giant, somewhere.

There is sufficient doubt raised by the codex phrasing that I am inclined not to believe it, or it may be a distortion of the actual location. Remember that TDW are secretive and might be expected to put out false information about this.

yes, i believee that was either Polaris or LFT 509? I think Polaris if my memory serves...

Both have been mapped. Both have a gas giant with 8 moons i believe.

Purchasing exploration data would net you the stations too (which is what the fleet carriers were allowing - no bug or hacked workaround, just the system working as designed without forethought), but there were only stellar bodies. It is safe to say that if either of these systems is a potential place for the dark wheel, that fdev hasn't injected the station yet. This ensures that the system also doesn't show up on galactic filters (since a station would create population and economy etc)

Been thinking about the logistics of 'scanning'. From what I've been able to gather; planets/moons will appear after a honk, listening posts will only appear within 1k ls , guardian within 2k ls (cg gift for everyone), and generation ships being the same as planets/moons. I thought some NSP were limited to 1k-2k ls but i cant confirm that.

Also in the early days a generation ship would have been found by flying to a planet/moon and pointing towards a star and traveling until you hit the ship. I've also herd that these have shifted as time has passed — so if you were to reenact the process — it wouldn't work because the orbits have changed. Probably why they just appear now.

There is also the indicator that says if your in a shipping lane or deep space, could be a way to know if you are on top of something. That small section in the fss, I've never seen a signal in it. right between belts and css.

Basically I'm trying to narrow down the available mechanics that could be used to find something. As far as i can tell , if it is in the bubble ( i totally think i is at this point ) , doing a long trek into the outer skirts of a system from some planetary vectors is about the only way i think it could be found.

fsa.PNG

Thats because Raxxla is in witchspace and we need some sort of alien technology to find it.
I see Raxxla everytime I jump.
Or maybe I should quit helping narcotics.
You should move home system to some "theocracy". They will fix you :D Phones/narcotics/wash machines are prohibited there usually.

Both have been mapped. Both have a gas giant with 8 moons i believe.

Purchasing exploration data would net you the stations too (which is what the fleet carriers were allowing - no bug or hacked workaround, just the system working as designed without forethought), but there were only stellar bodies. It is safe to say that if either of these systems is a potential place for the dark wheel, that fdev hasn't injected the station yet. This ensures that the system also doesn't show up on galactic filters (since a station would create population and economy etc)
Or it's a special type of station that doesn't appear on maps and doesn't create economy.

Or it's a special type of station that doesn't appear on maps and doesn't create economy.

if fdev could create such a thing, they would have in previous situations where such a thing would have helped them. The great thing about the stellar forge and all is also what keeps fdev from doing those kinds of things. It's what keeps them doing a lot of things that would make sense in hand-created scenarios.

who interpreted the emblem as black ships at the edges, and the station was locked on target? call to attack the station?
see how black 6 gons look like ships ...

1610033823177.png

It became interesting to me, here Rakslu is compared with Atlantis, Eldorado. but all the words came from somewhere, was the original language. Google identified the language as Maltese, I dug deeper and found that based on the text of the Odyssey, other scholars associate the island of Ogygia with modern Malta. The words "navel of the sea" in this interpretation refer to the Mediterranean Sea, in the central part of which Malta is located, that is, the analogue of omphalus.
I hope Google translated correctly the navel of the sea.

I think I ate the Olivier salad.....

found this one

As article says it leads to 4b. However, I can see that signal from FSS immediately, without any beacons now. That could apply to raxxla too, i.e. FSS / DSS will show it.

That UCB is left over from pre-FSS days & points to a permanent weapons dealer convoy orbiting 4a.
It’s a bit of a leap of faith to say that means Raxxla will be detectable by FSS!! As I said the other day I think the detection of Raxxla will require burnt offerings to RNGesus, and possibly the sacrifice of young ladies from Lave...

who interpreted the emblem as black ships at the edges, and the station was locked on target? call to attack the station?
see how black 6 gons look like ships ...

View attachment 203349

It became interesting to me, here Rakslu is compared with Atlantis, Eldorado. but all the words came from somewhere, was the original language. Google identified the language as Maltese, I dug deeper and found that based on the text of the Odyssey, other scholars associate the island of Ogygia with modern Malta. The words "navel of the sea" in this interpretation refer to the Mediterranean Sea, in the central part of which Malta is located, that is, the analogue of omphalus.
I hope Google translated correctly the navel of the sea.

I think I ate the Olivier salad.....
Yeah, it's probably one of the best theories, if you can dig into ancient Greek literature. I believe those discord group folks have been working on this. Might take a few years to take in that much classical culture. Book club anyone? When I search for "Rakslu" I only find information on church architecture.
632px-Roks_kyrka_nave.jpg

Yeah, it's probably one of the best theories, if you can dig into ancient Greek literature. I believe those discord group folks have been working on this. Might take a few years to take in that much classical culture. Book club anyone? When I search for "Rakslu" I only find information on church architecture.
632px-Roks_kyrka_nave.jpg
The church architecture is from Swedish 'raksluten' or 'rakslutet'. It basically means 'straight closed'.

Back
Top Bottom