there are certain facts that have been given by fdev over the years since ed was released.

1. it's in the milky way.
2. it's in the game
3. it's not permit blocked or require any special ranking to find it
4. it's accessible to players (it's not at non-achievable jump ranges)
5. It's not connected to any current or past narrative plots
6. Fdev knows exactly where it is.
7. it's been in the game since the beginning.

The above is not in question unless you don't believe fdev ...in which case anything can be believable to you and there's no point in making any discussion regarding it.

There's been hints that's it's in or immediately around the bubble from one panel interview.
It’s all in question without verifiable sources.

How many of those points do you/we have verifiable sources for?

Speaking of that. Isn't it weird that everything is named after Earth animals and junk when there has been a thousand years or so of off Earth civilization and life.

Where are the now transplanted or alien species? Why would all space ship manufactures use Earth names when the vast majority of humans have never been to earth for many generations?

Lol dude have you not read the OP or the post directly above you or even watched any of the videos from MB or drew's post about DB?
You're seriously asking that question? Wow. This was only yesterday:

machina.jpg

Comedy.

And the bit about the post above mine? A quick look at the times they were both posted should be all you need to know the answer at the point I wrote mine was no - because blatantly the one above was posted while I was writing and posting mine.

Which point do you have issue with?
2.Have they ever said those literal words? (Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it's not in the game, and there's lot of stuff which can be taken to mean it's in the game, but have they ever actually specifically said it?)

3. Sounds like the standard conflation with things that were said about the Formadine Rift mystery. Have they also said it about Raxxla? Not in any of the links in the FP.

4. Also sounds like the standard conflation with things that were said about the Formadine Rift mystery. Have they also said it about Raxxla? Not in any of the links in the FP.

5. Is blatantly not a correct statement. If FD ever said it, it has been out of date for a long time. It's demonstrably false. As an example, The CIEP were a splinter group from The Dark Wheel, lead by Oberon Ryder because he believed he could find Soontill whereas his brother, Neptune, was focussed solely on Raxxla. The CIEP found Soontill, and we still have the legacy of that in game - I mean seriously, it's not even like it's not current, with getting Soontill Relics being the unlock for Elvira M. On another note, Elyssia Fields is in Premonition.

7. Also sounds another conflation with things that were said about the Formadine Rift mystery. Have they also said it about Raxxla? Not in any of the links in the FP. On this one, it's could be inferred from what Drew said, as that was from pre-launch, but it still has the same problem as 2, in that there's the question of whether they have ever actually specifically said it's in game.

Myself, I've just been around too long to just take a post as absolutely accurate when it's saying stuff that isn't in any of the well established sources. Don't get me wrong here, if sources can actually be provided then that's fantastic. It'd be a great addition to the current set of confirmed statements, and very very welcomed.

You're seriously asking that question? Wow. This was only yesterday:

View attachment 154235

Comedy.

And the bit about the post above mine? A quick look at the times they were both posted should be all you need to know the answer at the point I wrote mine was no - because blatantly the one above was posted while I was writing and posting mine.

2.Have they ever said those literal words? (Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it's not in the game, and there's lot of stuff which can be taken to mean it's in the game, but have they ever actually specifically said it?)

3. Sounds like the standard conflation with things that were said about the Formadine Rift mystery. Have they also said it about Raxxla? Not in any of the links in the FP.

4. Also sounds like the standard conflation with things that were said about the Formadine Rift mystery. Have they also said it about Raxxla? Not in any of the links in the FP.

5. Is blatantly not a correct statement. If FD ever said it, it has been out of date for a long time. It's demonstrably false. As an example, The CIEP were a splinter group from The Dark Wheel, lead by Oberon Ryder because he believed he could find Soontill whereas his brother, Neptune, was focussed solely on Raxxla. The CIEP found Soontill, and we still have the legacy of that in game - I mean seriously, it's not even like it's not current, with getting Soontill Relics being the unlock for Elvira M. On another note, Elyssia Fields is in Premonition.

7. Also sounds another conflation with things that were said about the Formadine Rift mystery. Have they also said it about Raxxla? Not in any of the links in the FP. On this one, it's could be inferred from what Drew said, as that was from pre-launch, but it still has the same problem as 2, in that there's the question of whether they have ever actually specifically said it's in game.

Myself, I've just been around too long to just take a post as absolutely accurate when it's saying stuff that isn't in any of the well established sources. Don't get me wrong here, if sources can actually be provided then that's fantastic. It'd be a great addition to the current set of confirmed statements, and very very welcomed.

Points 2, 3, 4 and 7 are almost the same.

MB said "It's a journey that everyone has to travel for themselves"

Now you are just being pedantic. In any normal conversation, if MB had said the exact words he said to you in the interview face to face, you will just take it that it is accessible. This is implied no matter how you try to spin it.

1. You know its in the Milky way.
2. You know its a journey.
3. You know it has to be soloed.
4. You know its travel-able if that's a word at that point in time.

If you think the opposite (for e.g. its not travel-able at that point in time), that MB is being deceptive or disingenuous, then the search is over for you. Why bother?

Point 5. Is the only point I don't agree with.

Point 7. So what is exactly the problem you have with this? That its in the game since the beginning? Or is it just whether its in the game or not? If its the latter, then refer back to the above quote. Again its just pedantic. So what if it wasn't in the "beginning". Then you'd just have to account for Horizons expansion and its implications. Its definitely in the game now. And if you think otherwise, then why bother?

It's not Sirius, it's Polaris. Raxxla is in Polaris, however I'm not sure if it is a planet actually.

The stable portal to Witchspace is in Polaris and Sirius is possibly an exit to a one way (or currently one way) wormhole to Polaris. That's why it is a Waypoint. I also thint Sirius Corp "lost" the secret to how to properly open the wormhole and this is what they are really researching...

Check page 3. I think it is quite obvious what Waypoint is in that context. It's a lighthouse.

http://www.starlearner.com/new-course/documents/3.1e Finding Polaris and Sirius.pdf

Supplementary info:

That mention in the books about people already being on Raxxla? That won't back down from hiring assassins to stop the ones on the track?
That's Sirius Corp. As you know Raxxla contains portals to "other dimensions" - that is obviously the stable gateway to Witchspace. The home of you know who and say with me what is the most important "invention" of Sirius Corp (they actually obtained the research data form Alliance and they used it to build a prototype)?
Yeah, Frame Shift Drive. Such coincidence, much mystery.
Another thing - Antares event. The ship "disappeared" when performing the experiment. Remember Event Horizon? It went into the witchspace and exited at the ONLY known stable exit point. Raxxla. Later on we've found its "remains".
Further - Polaris alternative name apart from Alpha Ursae Minoris and North Star is... Star of Arcady. Yes, the mythical Arcadia as people call it.
So, to sum it up - it's Polaris ;)
As David Braben said it is in range of a stock Cobra III:

https://coriolis.edcd.io/outfit/cobra_mk_iii?code=A0peteFdledesef4------f4f4f4f2f2f2.Iw1/kA==.Aw1/kA==..EweloBhBGA2EoFMCGBzANokMK6A=

Jump range total 467LY. Polaris from LHS 3447 - 436.13LY. Remember you are not moving at a straight line.

Or and it's not like Lucifer would be the symbolical leader of the Dark Wheel.

Also, Polaris is a trinary system.

What about from the original start system? Eranin? What is 467ly from there? Also what were the specs on a Cobra in 2014? I was under the impression RAXXLA has been in the game since those days. LHS 3447 wasn't until after preview/ beta.

Last edited:
Tinfoil ramblings

Couple of things I wanted to note down.

Firstly, looking through my decals today and all the PF rank decals are listed with the Role then Rank (eg. Trade Elite) except for Exploration. That is just labelled as the rank (eg. Elite). Probably just an oversight but it was something that stood out as different.

Also looking at the message for reaching an Elite Rank, where the Pilots federation logo appears there are what look like stars.
OpenFrighteningIrishredandwhitesetter-size_restricted.gif

EED2EFD0-85F0-4EAA-83FF-32399AFF44C2.jpeg

B8FA4682-370D-4BAA-980C-0FE25AE51B47.jpeg

Which gave me thoughts of the following images I have recently be studying

1E1F0C46-1F18-4323-9478-BCBF9F680F08.jpeg

F15ED19C-C1E6-4B33-BA2D-5C3E3E916BB1.jpeg

Now all this made me think of another item that came in the original Elite box besides The Dark Wheel novella: The Keyboard overlay.
1575621179389.png
Does anyone think there could be a way to overlay the images above (or any other images) to reveal anything of interest?
Disclaimer: It is possible some of that Apa Veitii I was hauling last night may have leaked into my water supply.

Last edited:
there are certain facts that have been given by fdev over the years since ed was released.

1. it's in the milky way.
2. it's in the game
3. it's not permit blocked or require any special ranking to find it
4. it's accessible to players (it's not at non-achievable jump ranges)
5. It's not connected to any current or past narrative plots
6. Fdev knows exactly where it is.
7. it's been in the game since the beginning.

The above is not in question unless you don't believe fdev ...in which case anything can be believable to you and there's no point in making any discussion regarding it.

There's been hints that's it's in or immediately around the bubble from one panel interview.

I agree with Thatchinho above. Everything we know about Raxxla is stated by Macros in the original post of this thread. Your points 3, 4 and 5 have not been said by FD; if you have verifiable FD source statements then provide them and Macros will update that OP, otherwise stop spreading misinformation.

Last edited:
Colour coded:
Verified with evidence in game
Strong evidence - balance of probability
Hints or inference - not verified
Untrue

1. it's in the milky way. - We have from interview with Michael Brookes
2. it's in the game - We have 2nd hand from Drew's report of the conversation with David Braben
3. it's not permit blocked or require any special ranking to find it - We don't know this to be true - it could be in a permit locked system, but we don't know yet how to get the permit.
4. it's accessible to players (it's not at non-achievable jump ranges) - We only have inference and weak inference at that - it could be anywhere - we "don't know what it is" yet.
5. It's not connected to any current or past narrative plots - We don't know this at all - it could easily be the end game of the 10yr story arc - we have no way of knowing whats connected
6. Fdev knows exactly where it is. As per (1) if its in the milky way then FD will know where it is
7. it's been in the game since the beginning. Again, we only have 2nd hand from Drew's report of the conversation with DB

Oh dear - only one green light. The OP is reliable if you are rigorous about your standards of proof. By the standards of a civil court, there is still something to chase, but we really dont have much evidence.

As far as :
Please provide evidence. There is much speculation about jump range of old ships, but this argument doesn't hold water - if you take what was available and allow decades for travel, then getting 10kly from the bubble is no problem. And as we 'don't know what it is' yet, then it could still be anywhere - knowledge of it and being at it could be different things.

{Edited to correct (1) and (2) in light of comments from Vetinari}

Last edited:
I think Mr. Winking Cat needs to be taken much more seriously...

I missed this the first time around.

He placed a painting into the Garden City Gallery on Alioth. Here is a diagram of a Garden City.
Source: https://imgur.com/gallery/c4lNdyt

6 nodes with a center point and a railroad in the inner ring. It’s supposed to be greener but I think I found an older, yellowed, diagram.

Sound familiar? I suck at linking stuff and making stuff pretty (and I’m on mobile if anyone else cares to make a side by side comparison of the Raxxla logo and a garden city diagram).

I did try to jump into Azaleach earlier but only at 12:00am game time. I work every night for the next two weeks so I can never try 3am like Halseys jump.

Anyways I think based on the hint. That we’re looking for something that is mimicking something in the skybox or should not belong in one of 6 systems. “A painting was found on a wall in a previously empty room”. Timing may also be a factor. Movement every 3 days or so to a new node and it may only be visible at certain times.

If I’m not mistaken he’s stolen from Garden City twice, once recently and once well before we got the Codex Raxxla logo.

Random question, the music that plays for some systems when you complete a hyperspace jump into them, what determines that? I notice some systems it happens and others it doesn’t.

We need to find out the scale of the logo compared to the regions of space. Are the 6 nodes identifiable through the riddle? Galnet will probably hold the answers but it’s a lot to go through.

Thoughts?

Lol I don't think you guys have thought this through enough. Reasonable inferences are fine because you have to think from MB's position.

Just to pick on point 3. Those of you who really believe in ranks or there being a trigger should really start working on your CQC Elite and put your money where your mouth is. Less than 20 quad Elites? which really means it'd never be found.

I think Mr. Winking Cat needs to be taken much more seriously...

I missed this the first time around.

He placed a painting into the Garden City Gallery on Alioth. Here is a diagram of a Garden City.
Source: https://imgur.com/gallery/c4lNdyt

6 nodes with a center point and a railroad in the inner ring. It’s supposed to be greener but I think I found an older, yellowed, diagram.

Sound familiar? I suck at linking stuff and making stuff pretty (and I’m on mobile if anyone else cares to make a side by side comparison of the Raxxla logo and a garden city diagram).

I did try to jump into Azaleach earlier but only at 12:00am game time. I work every night for the next two weeks so I can never try 3am like Halseys jump.

Anyways I think based on the hint. That we’re looking for something that is mimicking something in the skybox or should not belong in one of 6 systems. “A painting was found on a wall in a previously empty room”. Timing may also be a factor. Movement every 3 days or so to a new node and it may only be visible at certain times.

If I’m not mistaken he’s stolen from Garden City twice, once recently and once well before we got the Codex Raxxla logo.

Random question, the music that plays for some systems when you complete a hyperspace jump into them, what determines that? I notice some systems it happens and others it doesn’t.

We need to find out the scale of the logo compared to the regions of space. Are the 6 nodes identifiable through the riddle? Galnet will probably hold the answers but it’s a lot to go through.

Thoughts?

Now that they have stance on galnet, predict the next theft and you got something.

I don’t know why but I get the feeling that the returning of the painting is symbolic for the discovery of the Golconda.

Like Raxxla or whatever, disappeared so many people and then returned them. Feds and Imps just want to cover it up and keep the people separate. Thats probably why after the fertilizer mess, the club clearly stated in Galnet a distress signal from Upaniklis. The club made all those voice logs and then sent us over to “discover” it.

I’m about to get my Commander Assassinated aren’t I? Welp.

Top Bottom